Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is everyone's go to for suede and leather protector/cleaner/conditioner?

I've used tarrago nano spray and Jason Markk suede kit with satisfactory results (though I've never had any major suede stains). For leather I still haven't found a cream/conditioner that I love.

Crep protect/cleaner has been good for me. Used on suede Chelseas and SL fringes and cleaned gen pretty well (no major stains)

i bought the ugg brand suede protector and held up ok

jut got them in, you guys werent lying about how narrow they are i gotta check em out at home, not sure if my denim setup works with these which is a bummer

a huge difference between these and bv

Last edited:
i bought the ugg brand suede protector and held up ok

jut got them in, you guys werent lying about how narrow they are i gotta check em out at home, not sure if my denim setup works with these which is a bummer

a huge difference between these and bv

So this isn't for those that ordered today right? Did anyone who ordered today on the apparent restock even speak to customer service or use the live chat to ask if orders will be fulfilled?

So this isn't for those that ordered today right? Did anyone who ordered today on the apparent restock even speak to customer service or use the live chat to ask if orders will be fulfilled?

I havent checked or called anyone but i'll gladly do it once I have free time. On one order with socks, nothing has shipped. My other order has some Polo stuff which shipped but the shoes still show In Process.

Either way i'm not too concerned, but i'll call anyways.

My order just shipped, standard delivery scheduled to arrive tomorrow. I ordered a while after it was posted, too.

So far i've only received shipping e-mails for the filler items in my order, not the actual boots. I purchased 2 pairs separately and it's the same for both. Can anyone confirm that the store actually shipped theirs out with two separate tracking numbers in the e-mail?

So far i've only received shipping e-mails for the filler items in my order, not the actual boots. I purchased 2 pairs separately and it's the same for both. Can anyone confirm that the store actually shipped theirs out with two separate tracking numbers in the e-mail?

One was a separate for a store order which had its own tracking and the other two were from the warehouse which both have the same tracking.

Call and see if you can upgrade to express shipping on the boots. I did it in case some dudes were ordering 10 pairs a piece which I'm sure happened at least mines would be shipped immediately before selling out and well beyond their stock not able to "fulfill"

Haven't been on the forums in a minute. Was going to share my $475 cigaro suede chelsea steal from Grailed today :lol:

I'll show myself out...

giphy.gif

I also haven't gotten any update at all other than the "in process" status showing since I first made the order yesterday early morning. I'm almost afraid to ask the customer service though because I don't want to tip them off and they cancel the order lmao.

I guess if the order was going to be cancelled regardless, what difference would it make to ask what the status is on the order. It's not the end of the world, but I would have expected some kind of update since I did choose 3-5 day international shipping.

blackchiney08 blackchiney08 , no need to worry, it's only been a day. I got an email this morning that they changed my 2-day shipping to overnight shipping. Maybe because they didn't get my order shipped out yesterday? I'm not gonna complain. My socks shipped out this morning, so I'm guessing the boots will get shipped shortly.

Can have enough "tan" boots right?

IMG_20160821_130459.jpg
IMG_20160916_203543.jpg

Edit: Tracking shows they shipped out of the city I live in. Guess that's why they changed it to overnight. They're literally shipping from 10 minutes away.

Last edited:
Ended up calling last night and they said my order was already in the processing stage and they were unable to upgrade the shipping at this point. She did seem confident though, that it was either being shipped out last night, or this morning.

blackchiney08 blackchiney08 , no need to worry, it's only been a day. I got an email this morning that they changed my 2-day shipping to overnight shipping. Maybe because they didn't get my order shipped out yesterday? I'm not gonna complain. My socks shipped out this morning, so I'm guessing the boots will get shipped shortly.

Can have enough "tan" boots right?

IMG_20160821_130459.jpg
IMG_20160916_203543.jpg

Ended up calling last night and they said my order was already in the processing stage and they were unable to upgrade the shipping at this point. She did seem confident though, that it was either being shipped out last night, or this morning.

echau echau for sure bro. I'm not actually "that" concerned lol. I was legit wondering how legit the restock was or if it was actually just phantom stock that they oversold like some have been talking about. Most haven't really gotten any update of shipment of the actual boots but just the socks and other items that were used as fillers.

How many of you guys ordered multiple pairs as well? I noticed a clear glitch in the system where it was showing like 2 pairs left of the size 42, but the website was so jacked up and stupid that it would allow you to cart 2 by 2 until you could have like 20-30 pairs in your cart. I don't know if it would allow you to checkout but no offense to some but those levels of greed are things that could kill the deal for us all. I'm not going to bash re selling because I'm not a hypocrite but there were members in here saying they ordered an extra pair by accident and are willing to help another NTer out, then you see the same image they posted in here on Grailed asking 800$ for the pair. :lol:

I actually don't even own ANY tan boots as of right now so I'm definitely hoping this order is honored and shipped out. I got the black suede hedi chelseas from NM for around this same price so to have both the black and a sigaro pair would be more than awesome.

That's a little reassuring jflo301 jflo301 but does kind of seem like the generic answers that customer service will give you as well. I'm waiting for that first post of confirmed shipment of the actual boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom