Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing to everyone who ate. Can some one help a brother out and find post when find all red valentinos in a 39??
On sale of course under 350 lol

tenor.gif

cause I'm def gonna sell my FW15 pair now lol

Good thing to everyone who ate. Can some one help a brother out and find post when find all red valentinos in a 39??
On sale of course under 350 lol

I'm in for this too, Valentinos or Balenciaga runners for under $350 size 44 or 44.5

I'm definitely still feeling bottega chelseas. Although I'm not sure how long the whole Chelsea wave will last. It's definitely a timeless design but as the trends expand people who are fashion driven tend to steer away. I feel like people that are into high fashion like to be more unique. I think we'll see the same with the whole embroidery thing that Gucci pushing. Curious to see how long they can keep that up. When I walked into barneys literally the whole store was embroidered.

I found my receipt for the CP chelseas recently and it was dated June 2014. That's pretty crazy, time flies.

Where the link?

Y'all posting a order confirmation page is cool and all but ...I need links

That new Gucci stuff some is cool some is trash. The embroidery stuff is OD. I'm a fan of Gucci ghost though. Seem like everyone is copying them. And I've seen a lot of glitter shoes lately. The new men's glitter GATS

I'm definitely still feeling bottega chelseas. Although I'm not sure how long the whole Chelsea wave will last. .

i can confidently say i will be wearing my slp chelseas for years to come.
i had some cp chelseas that i offloaded a long time ago. i knew i would have gotten tired of em. i would group those together with the BV's because they are casual use only.

i can confidently say i will be wearing my slp chelseas for years to come.
i had some cp chelseas that i offloaded a long time ago. i knew i would have gotten tired of em. i would group those together with the BV's because they are casual use only.

I agree with you. I don't know how some have the opinion that chelsea boots will "go out of style". Chelsea boots are classic boots that have been around for far longer than trends. If you don't like them...that's fair but it's not a "wave". The high popularity among a lot of people may be trendy but the boots themselves have been a part of menswear for the longest time.

jape jape I actually really did like the CP Chelseas and I did plan to use them exclusively for daily wear and casually, and reserve my black suede SLP chelseas for going out or more formal occasions. After getting the Sigaro SLPs, I really didn't feel any need to keep the CPs. I'll just wear the Sigaro SLPs casually and the black suede when I go out in the evenings or to more formal occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom