Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ soup Cooler king #1

here go some real high end shoes for you peoples like non other ..
only 10 in existence - 9 owned by celebrities and these welllll .. :smile:

11009743_o.jpg

11009746_o.jpg

11009748_o.jpg

11009750_o.jpg

Those Nike's wouldn't look so bad if it wasn't for the squared toed sole and if it wasn't so beat.

i must've missed the memo that said Prada America Cups looked good. those are a joke to buy and spend money on simply because they're "Prada".

those Gucci slip-ons and the tennis shoes is where it's at though.
Rock it don't stop it, Gotta rock it don't stop

^to each his own i guess. imo, their just a real dope shoe. and the quality is great
GIRL I WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, SHE SAID THATS HOW STAR WARZ BEGIN...

Quote:
must've missed the memo that said Prada America Cups looked good. those are a joke to buy and spend money on simply because they're "Prada".

Everyone has their preference. I like the America Cups, not just because their Prada, its because their comfortable, built with great quality and high qualityproducts, and looks real good IMO, especially with Blazers and jeans.
Plus some people spend way more than that for some retro Jordans that the quality isn't even sub-par compared to Pradas. So as YoungEasy said, "toeach his own."

uhhh yea im not feeling most of these shoes, but i need to step up my dress shoe game...

gucci slipons are the only shoe i liked in here, but id never spend that much for some vans lookalikes
DS sz9.5 Pusheads, sz 9 WC Joga Bonita Pilgrim/Olive Court Forces for sale, New Logitech Xbox Wireless headset $40 shipped

Everyone has their preference. I like the America Cups, not just because their Prada, its because their comfortable, built with great quality and high quality products, and looks real good IMO, especially with Blazers and jeans.
Plus some people spend way more than that for some retro Jordans that the quality isn't even sub-par compared to Pradas.

thats what im saying! lol. their just a really great high quality, good looking shoe for getting dressed up, but still casual/comfortable. im still on a hunt for the red his now that they dont produce hi's anymore

^try styledrops. thats where i got my blue ones from. and neimans has them also, but they usually dont last long online...

Saks.com are going to be getting them as well. I think they are having it on pre-order right now.
Plus are these real? I didn't know they made Americas Cups as mids? They don't that bad as a mid.
pra030w-4t1234_p.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^YEah those Prada Mids are real. I got em last summer. They are so much better than the lows and the super-highs w/the strap.
Those gucci slip-ons are oh so sick.
The World Iz Yourz

Got these thinking about going to grab the slips soon
154823558.jpg

151365889.jpg

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

Winning games and Championships with no money since i can remember.

Gooner Pride

14c76hf.jpg

need those...

anyone got pics of themselves wearin american cup lows with shorts? I cant picture in my head how good/bad it would look.

^^ I dont know how much they cost I got em as a gift but i know they cost more then $6

I was trying to tell my boy that FASHIONDROPS.COM cannot be legit....

Can someone confirm or deny this? Thanks
You feel me?

I just got these from the Gucci Boutique in Charleston, SC yesterday. Its one of the new styles for the Fall, and the style of the shoes reminds me of some NIke ACG joints for some reason.

On with the pics.....

14xphqd.jpg

14xylv7.jpg

14xyoer.jpg

14xyrf6.jpg

14xyt0z.jpg

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

^^^ Nice Gucci's.
DWileykyoT, you can tell your friend that the site sells nothing but fake Pradas. The shoes looks out of shape and that price is way too good to be true.

NO WAY FASHIONDROPS IS LEGIT

guccis are CRAZY! where you cop?

F/S brand new lemaur and dauley grey/gold jesus all over hoody XXL - 160 shipped.
F/S white/green marc jacob sk8 his (worn once) and blue/red marc jacob sk8 his (DS) size 8, 88 shipped, 170 SHIPPED FOR BOTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom