Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was in Bloomies in Manhattan picking up a few things, I walked passed the LV Store inside there and figured meh why not? turned around and went in. Iasked one of the SA's about the Jasper she said they aren't getting anymore LV x Kanye Shoes until October when Backorders come in. I wasn'tplanning to hit up 5th Ave but I went to go see my dude at one of the shops so I went to Saks checked the LV Shop in there and asked a SA. She had a smallminature booklet with all the models, she said the Jaspers don't come out until August even though their location won't get them they can place apre-order for me. But said chances were a slim since they won't hit the floor with all of them going through pre-orders, she also mentioned Back Orderswill be coming in October.

I guess take it for what it is. I didn't even bother doing a pre-order

^^
Good update. Unfortunately, the news is not good to hear.
Hell, nothing has gone good for me this week.
laugh.gif

I was supposed to grab some Superfuture's at a discount but my man went ghost on me...
smh.gif

Still trying to obtain them along with my Black Don's......

PO

^ The Shades? I got mine today (check the Post Your Sunglasses Thread) with 2 Discounts on them. All I want is 2 of the Jaspers, I was hoping that whileI'm here I would be able to get them.
smh.gif

Yessir. The Shades. That's a damn coincidence you got them too....discount and all....
laugh.gif

Anyways, these LV's are not hard to obtain....but all these pre-orders are shipping them everywhere.
smh.gif

I think I'm just going to have to wait a while...
ohwell.gif

I haven't bought anything in a while either since Jordan Brand has been pulling shenanigans in the PE department.

PO

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

So I was in Bloomies in Manhattan picking up a few things, I walked passed the LV Store inside there and figured meh why not? turned around and went in. I asked one of the SA's about the Jasper she said they aren't getting anymore LV x Kanye Shoes until October when Backorders come in. I wasn't planning to hit up 5th Ave but I went to go see my dude at one of the shops so I went to Saks checked the LV Shop in there and asked a SA. She had a small minature booklet with all the models, she said the Jaspers don't come out until August even though their location won't get them they can place a pre-order for me. But said chances were a slim since they won't hit the floor with all of them going through pre-orders, she also mentioned Back Orders will be coming in October.

I guess take it for what it is. I didn't even bother doing a pre-order

okay... now with that being said, here's what my dude told me today (he's an SA at LV as well).

He tells me some stores have gotten theirs already, they haven't, but that they should have them by the end of this week. Also, he said they'll bedoing re-orders now through Christmas. So I have no idea what kind distribution LV is doing with these, but I guess it's definitely not a one-time releasething.

He tells me some stores have gotten theirs already
Was told that today by the LV Rep @ Saks.....the stores weren't in NY though. I just want to be able to walk in and pick up wheather ifit's 5th Ave, Jersey, LI .

The YSL's fit a little big and I would suggest you go down at least a half size. And I been meaning to post about the rolling high for a few weeks now butI been busy with work and stuff. I was at the store like 2 weeks ago and my SA told me that for now they are going to discontinue the rolling high sneakers. Hesaid that there are no plans on releasing new colors in the future and that whatever they have in the store now is all they gonna have there are no more ordersfor the store to receive more shipments. He said they want to go a different direction now and push their new model with the Y on the side and if it goes wellthey will discontinue the rolling high for good. So if you really interested in getting a pair now is the time.

I picked these up while I was there. They look so much better in person and when you wear them
141r4t5.jpg

And these are the ones that are going to replace the rolling highs
212a446.jpg

Good thing I'm in the city to get my Pairs. When I went by Saks they only had 2 Models buried at the bottom.

The LV store by my way had the All Red LVxKanye joints on display...I didnt ask what sizes they had because I cant stand them....PM me if you want the number

^^Ive seen the blacks here I think. Not the reds. They nice.

It sucks YSL wont be making those anymore, new ones are ugly imo.

i have both the reds and blacks and they're one of my favorite shoes. waiting on the white leather version supposedly coming soon. I'll probably end uppicking up the brown in time as well. I really like the shoe itself.

I usually wear mine with khaki's or some light summer pants along with a white or blue sport shirt.
It will look good with some shorts too, non-basketball shorts though, and some white tee... no socks if possible.

Preciate it RFX..Mine just got in from Bluefly. I usually rock jeans so I was thinking Jeans and a solid white or red polo, i'm kinda stuck after thatas far as shirts.

It can be pulled off with jeans with polo for sure but I just think that is too simple or too obvious.

If you go with dark jeans though, go with the white polo/shirt or something light like light blue, something more cool and summer-like.
I don't think red will go too well with it.

Originally Posted by icebergslm

What do you guys rock with your tan gucci slips?
Worn mine 3 times

- Once with Khaki's & a solid color Polo.
- Once with Khaki's & a Tee
- Yesterday with Cargo Shorts & a V-Neck.

all times with no socks.

It sounds like khakis is the way to go. I'm dressed up everyday at work so i'm always jumpin at the chances I can finally throw some jeans on, I guessi'ma have to scoop some khakis then lol.

Wore mine with jeans once, it was OK, I like the Khakis better.
Heres a pic.
This was during the winter time. I also had on a brown Zip up polo sweater.

Nothing wrong wearing with jeans, I just haven't had the chance to do it yet.

edit: Slim Thug again new pic on Twitter.
laugh.gif

2wn5is3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom