Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by optimusp517

4424350188_ec1111dfc5_b.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why do you guys tag your pics? i can understand if your selling them but just like on your pickups. just wanted to know if i needed to start tagging mines?

^^^other people like to use your pics or claim them as their own...I'm used to it and do it out of habit.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

why do you guys tag your pics? i can understand if your selling them but just like on your pickups. just wanted to know if i needed to start tagging mines?

I've seen plenty of my old pick ups, even when I would only put a small tag on them, on ebay being sold by someone claiming it was theirs. It especially happened several times with my Chanel J12. The guy even PMed me how and where I got it, of course I responded but dude just used it as a description in his auction. So now, just to be safe, I tag my pick ups wherever I post them unless it is a pic of the item being worn. 

Yeah I've seen so many pics that weren't tagged get stolen and used for auctions that usually involve some type of fraud.

wow damn thats dirty! i will tag mine from now on thanks for the info! I forget how shady and lame cats can be on the web.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by Solini

Wore my YSL's today and while putting them on they tore
ohwell.gif
, i dont feel too bad cause earlier this week a friend of mine got into a fight at outside the club and his all black jaspers are RUINED! He tried cleaning the suede and said he probably made it worse. I could only imagine the dirt, gravel, sand and grass.
frown.gif
If it were me and I had on the Jaspers, I most likely would've let homie ride out and have his moment of shine unless it was one of those unavoidable situations...Sorry to hear about both of yall kicks
LOL i dont know if i could go out like that, but he also lost his watch that was 3k, Bad thing is he is not a fighter at all but we were all throwing down so he had too. Damn i feel bad for him. So if you total that fight cost him $4,200
indifferent.gif
 I guess your right Solini i would have took that L.Those jaspers were his grails.

Thats why i pick my kicks based on the venue. Patent leather pradas and Patent leather YSL are the best for high traffic packed clubs or hood concerts. (soap and water and they are as good as the day you bought them) All my suede kicks are for socials and dinners or what not. 

I'm sorry but I had Jaspers and someone ruined them by trying to pop off a fight, I'd probably have to pull out the burner real brolic like (and I'm a generally non-violent person) 

^^^ LMAO @ (and I'm a generally non-violent person)....  
frown.gif
 Damn and a watch, yea if I were forced into something like that and I was super fresh that's when the gloves come off, I'm punching people in the throat and trying slap peoples ears at the same time (brother was a marine). I'm not sure where you're from but here in DC a lot of clubs won't let you get in with pradas it depends on who you know though. I was in Soho last summer and was trying to go to this place that had like 5 shots for 10 or something like that. I had on some jeans, a purple polo, and my purple Pradas the bouncer was like nah you can't get in!!! But then proceded to let these 3 dudes in with polos, cargo shorts and SANDALS!!! 

Latest pick ups... Called my LV Store about the red punchy's to see if they had a LV10, they tell me "wait, they're out already? We're not supposed to get our shipment for another 2 weeks" SMH

ohwell.gif
, i dont feel too bad cause earlier this week a friend of mine got into a fight at outside the club and his all black jaspers are RUINED! He tried cleaning the suede and said he probably made it worse. I could only imagine the dirt, gravel, sand and grass.
frown.gif
If it were me and I had on the Jaspers, I most likely would've let homie ride out and have his moment of shine unless it was one of those unavoidable situations...Sorry to hear about both of yall kicks
LOL i dont know if i could go out like that, but he also lost his watch that was 3k, Bad thing is he is not a fighter at all but we were all throwing down so he had too. Damn i feel bad for him. So if you total that fight cost him $4,200
indifferent.gif
 I guess your right Solini i would have took that L.Those jaspers were his grails.

Thats why i pick my kicks based on the venue. Patent leather pradas and Patent leather YSL are the best for high traffic packed clubs or hood concerts. (soap and water and they are as good as the day you bought them) All my suede kicks are for socials and dinners or what not. 

I'm sorry but I had Jaspers and someone ruined them by trying to pop off a fight, I'd probably have to pull out the burner real brolic like (and I'm a generally non-violent person) 

frown.gif
 Damn and a watch, yea if I were forced into something like that and I was super fresh that's when the gloves come off, I'm punching people in the throat and trying slap peoples ears at the same time (brother was a marine). I'm not sure where you're from but here in DC a lot of clubs won't let you get in with pradas it depends on who you know though. I was in Soho last summer and was trying to go to this place that had like 5 shots for 10 or something like that. I had on some jeans, a purple polo, and my purple Pradas the bouncer was like nah you can't get in!!! But then proceded to let these 3 dudes in with polos, cargo shorts and SANDALS!!! 

Yea the watch was a Breitling
frown.gif
"punching people in the throat and trying slap peoples ears at the same time" sound like Jean Claude Van Damme
roll.gif
. I need to find a video i have never slapped someone in the ears.

DC is the murder capital right
indifferent.gif
??? I wouldnt go to the club unless Obama was their. I'm in Houston and you can pretty much wear any kicks at the clubs expect Jordans and Timbs, i go to the nicer clubs where their are usually no problems, but then again im always VIP with the crew i roll with so that may play a part. 

Latest pick ups... Called my LV Store about the red punchy's to see if they had a LV10, they tell me "wait, they're out already? We're not supposed to get our shipment for another 2 weeks"
Supposedly they were a LA and NY release only, (but thats BS cause my SA showed me a pair at the Houston LV) the rest of the LV stores will get them at the end of this month as a part of the spring/summer collection. I pray that they dont get over saturated cause i cant wait to get mines
pimp.gif

Very dope classy Lanvins. I want to pull The trigger on the Navys on Bluefly but i gotta get the red punchys first and im supposed to be saving up for a wedding ring
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
   Great pick-ups guys.  Here are my latest pick-ups... Sorry about the camera phone pics... can't find my camera charger.

I think I've had enoough of the Punchys so I was trying to stay away from the blue canvas but damn!

Couple of nice Lanvins in this page as well.

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Yea the watch was a Breitling
frown.gif
"punching people in the throat and trying slap peoples ears at the same time" sound like Jean Claude Van Damme
roll.gif
. I need to find a video i have never slapped someone in the ears.

DC is the murder capital right
indifferent.gif
??? I wouldnt go to the club unless Obama was their. I'm in Houston and you can pretty much wear any kicks at the clubs expect Jordans and Timbs, i go to the nicer clubs where their are usually no problems, but then again im always VIP with the crew i roll with so that may play a part. 
LOL honestly stay away from the slapping of the ears, as if you do it correctly it'll paralyze someone. There's fluid in the canal that keeps your balance, now if you rupture one ear drum the person will been thrown off but still be able to walk, but if both are popped no more walking for them, basically only to be used in a life or death situation.
Not sure if DC is number one anymore but it's still high on the list, but honestly the clubs here are mostly filled with people who don't reside in DC, I'd say 70% of the people in the club who rep DC are actually from VA. As for party goers seems that most lounges I go to are filled with people who think they're flyer than the next person and chicks in cheap dresses and designer purses, pretty lame honestly. The fights that break out are drunken scuffles that seldom lead to the increase in murder rate. Now our go-go clubs thats a different story, this is where your infamous people party and it's hood central, basically you party on guard knowing that street beefs are always going on.

As for the red punchys I guess I can wait til the end of the month

Most recent pick up and by far my favorite summer sneaker
smokin.gif

2gy7gxc.jpg

11ucmyh.jpg

1zfj76g.jpg

Nothing new here..

20tqu5u.jpg

nlbv9w.jpg

a40i6h.jpg

And last but not least..

16bg1vn.jpg