Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo.. has anyone heard of fashionmansion.com? check it out.. they say its authentic but i dunno prices seem too good to be true

^^^ Sorry, their fake. It's easy to say "authenticity guaranteed" on their websites. There really isn't any authority on who shuts down this websites and to sue them cost too much money and time for the most part.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
Hes weak Hes unsure of himself Hes a coward.
Clark Kent is Supermans critique on the whole human race.
SARTORIALIST

^^^ I'm assuming he was talking about the Jack Purcell patent leather's I purchased a month ago.
vpj5tv.gif

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

^^^ Yeah, Cole Haan is weird like that. They announce their taking out the series for men yet their still producing some new designs. It's weird but I think they did cut back because there used to be a lot more selection.

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

New DIOR shoes available at eluxury.com for those interested.
DIOR SHOES

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

thanx for the love ppl...

the Diors are in Dior Homme botiques..got mine in NYC $450
the high black Pradas r ummmm ohn yea nylon runner highs or somethin like that...those were about $450 as well i think..picked em up at nordstroms in d.c.
more pics coming soon of my latest pickups: Common Projects and yves saint laurents (my faves)
good stuff everyone. glad to see ppl w/ open minds wearing jordan and nike and LV or Gucci

RFX45: this is ur thread bro...does Y-3 and Common Projects count...more so the y-3's because C.P. are an emerging high end brand..lemme know...dont wanna post irrelevant crap...peace all

^^^^Do they have the white nomad Hi's in stock?
"What I'm supposed to do now, man the game all messed up. How I'm supposed stand out if everybody get dressed up?" - Kanye West

Quote:
RFX45: this is ur thread bro...does Y-3 and Common Projects count...more so the y-3's because C.P. are an emerging high end brand..lemme know...dont wanna post irrelevant crap...peace all

Feel free to post them. Y-3 are definitely considered high-end, I haven't heard of Common Projects but please post the pics. I would love to see and discover new brands.

Quote:
Gucci has their new collection go check it out
6bubnli.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

RFX U READ MY MIND DUDE!!!!!! but theres a waiting list for all cruise line shoes...those are a sure pick up along with these silver joints for the mrs. and these low blue joints for me as well...im a sucker for canvas...smh at us...plottin on spendin half a G at 4am....lolol this thread is great

286381347.jpg

286381346.jpg

these are common projects...ill take pics of all my newest acquisitions when i get my camera back..
286380941.jpg

286380943.jpg

286380945.jpg

286380946.jpg

286380948.jpg

286381344.jpg

286381345.jpg

check em out at commonprojects.com as well

Bk blazer im definitely gettin those blue suede canvas 1s those black highs and the white highs with the red and blue stripe wat about u rfx45 I have 2 post my latest pick ups also

"how u want it ...commons go for a lil under 300"
and yea the blue canvas joints are sick...
Young Easy where you at bro?? havent hit u up in probably over a year back when i was askin u bout teri clothe rod laver adidas

Quote:
smh at us...plottin on spendin half a G at 4am....lolol this thread is great
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
NMN0590_mn.jpg
NMN058Y_mn.jpg
NMN058V_mn.jpg
NMN058U_mn.jpg

TEAMDC
KINGDOMCOME
SARTORIALIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom