Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
240x240px-LM-d6f15bd2_20120821_195535.jpeg
sorry about the picture quality

So the only pair of Arenas I've wanted were in this color (brown/biche), no preference between high or low. Shot in the dark but is there anywhere I can find them?

For which ones? If you are talking about the Versace's, a month and half. And if you are talking about both of the Balenciagas, I've had those for 3 weeks now.

FIRE! I want to act quickly... Info on how to cop?
The only way is to go to the Versace store and ask them about the Black stud low. They have two colorways, the black one you saw in my pic, and a blue one which by the way comes in Croc skin in the rear uppers of the shoe. Looked very good too, but not as cool and smooth as the black studded one.

Where can I get some arenas in Atlanta? I need a 12 ASAP.

For real, I've search high and lows for these.... :smh:

Someone please fill me in... I want the red ones or/and brown ones....

I feel like a left out kid

PLEASE....
:nerd:

Last edited:
@buyselltrade on istagram is selling suede black arenas size 41 EDIT NEVERMIND ALREADY SOLD

Last edited:
I know this has been asked a million times and i know the arenas fit big, since im getting it shipped internationally

plz can some1 tell me should i take the 40 or the 41? Im usually a US9 and a 41 in common projects. Thx

So what else is going on besides Balenci's? :lol:
I know right! :lol:

For real, I've search high and lows for these.... :smh:
Someone please fill me in... I want the red ones or/and brown ones....
I feel like a left out kid
PLEASE....
:nerd:
Neiman Marcus in Lenox had the black and brick high-tops but they are long gone now. I went back to cop today and all the had was the blue high, black low and one other color in low but I can't remember which one.

A lot! Why don't you go check out one of the 100000000 articles on NT. I don't get your witty post.
I hope this is sarcasm but if not, he's saying that everyone is buying & posting Balenciaga Arenas at the moment. They're the kind of "go to" shoe around here right now and using that to make his joke.

I know this has been asked a million times and i know the arenas fit big, since im getting it shipped internationally

plz can some1 tell me should i take the 40 or the 41? Im usually a US9 and a 41 in common projects. Thx
A 42 should be a US 9 right so go a size down. So, 41 then because when I tried them on, I tried a 9 first and they were too big and I think I tried the US 8 which fit perfectly.

This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have The LV punchy in green or red

in a LV 9 or even 10 that they would be willing to part with?

(No pressure RFX, LOL)

I know right!
laugh.gif

Neiman Marcus in Lenox had the black and brick high-tops but they are long gone now. I went back to cop today and all the had was the blue high, black low and one other color in low but I can't remember which one.
I hope this is sarcasm but if not, he's saying that everyone is buying & posting Balenciaga Arenas at the moment. They're the kind of "go to" shoe around here right now and using that to make his joke.
A 42 should be a US 9 right so go a size down. So, 41 then because when I tried them on, I tried a 9 first and they were too big and I think I tried the US 8 which fit perfectly.
Thanks man, I see the the arena's and common projects have the same soles so was wondering if the sizing is identical.

Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:

If you are a U.S size 9, then yes, try getting a size 40. Balenciaga run a little big just like Louis Vuitton. The Arenas tend to run a little bigger than the rest of their collection. So imo and personal experience, I would say go with a 40.

Since I have busted out a few Balenciagas and also a few members from this falls collection, here is something new to the thread,... the Versace Stud black Fall sneaker of 2012. To me personally, it's an amazing shoe. The best so far in 7 years from Versace imo. I had to pre-order it in June since Versace makes very low quantities for all of their products. So you must act quick.

Here is the features. The leather is the softest Italian leather I have ever felt out of all my collection. It also consist of a few hints of the finest patent leather in the heel and around the sides of the shoe to give it a fine touch and luxurious look to it. The signature Medusa chrome billet lace lock in the front is amazing as always. There's a hint of suede Italian leather in the front toe box to go along with the soft dear leather,.. simply superb! The inside consist of all black leather insole as well, with multi layer fishnet through out the whole inside of the shoe. Laces are a very soft nylon. The strap has 3 billet studs and two in the tongue along with a hint of patent leather running down the tongue. The bottoms are all white with the Egyptian classic tomb art and the great Medusa logo in the rear heal.

Comes with a beautiful soft cloth dust bag, Versace small book, and the receipt type booklet. Retail $615
sick.gif

In a bad way, the design is just meh on these.

No Arena's here in NYC. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom