Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why in like being in Houston. They really aint up on this. I have yet to see anybody besides me wear these. If it dont have logos all over it, Houston peps aint feeling it.

Some ladies appreciate it though.

Even when I go to San Dawg, I have yet to see anybody with it.

There's at least 5 people at my school (U. of Houston) that have at least one pair of Arenas lol.
But I do get your point, people aren't on to it as other cities. It's all logos here in Houston. God I'm tired of Givenchy.
I'd put money on it that not many people would be able to recognize a pair of low top Lanvins.

What does Givenchy make that has logos on it? Everything I have seen is pretty subtle, on pair with other Parisien designers. The Italians tend to be logo crazy sometimes.

What does Givenchy make that has logos on it? Everything I have seen is pretty subtle, on pair with other Parisien designers. The Italians tend to be logo crazy sometimes.

Sorry, I was ranting lol. I meant the t-shirt movement Givenchy is going through (Rottweilers, Sharks, Birds of Paradise and other) Not necessarily logos but just the loudness of the designs. Wrong subject I know lol. Their shoes are pretty cool though.

Saint Laurent arrived today. SLP hightops in black and white, studded apron toe and for the wilder folks the silver metallic and black glitter.

damn i hate it when they(the shoes on the bottom) make shoes that are ultra narrow. i dont know who can fit into those lol. Otherwise, they look clean

Alp, they are all Saint Laurent and I agree with you. I like the studded apron toe to edge up a suit or with jeans.

Man I think I need to acquire those Pleated Highs. :smokin :nthat:

Does anyone have comparison pics or thoughts about the models (Black Pleated vs Black Arena) besides 100? :lol:

Might have to sell my size 43 Black Arena's to get them! :wink: :nerd:

PO

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I'm in need of some sizing assistance...

In the Balenciaga Arena, if I wear a size 13 in regular sneakers (Nike, Jordan, adidas etc...) should I go with a size 45 in or a 46? Need to know before I pull the trigger on a pair.

This is why in like being in Houston. They really aint up on this. I have yet to see anybody besides me wear these. If it dont have logos all over it, Houston peps aint feeling it.

Some ladies appreciate it though.

Even when I go to San Dawg, I have yet to see anybody with it.

U can say that again...nobody is on Arenas in H town hell, they think the foamposite is a new Nike design

Hey y'all, I'm in need of some sizing assistance...

In the Balenciaga Arena, if I wear a size 13 in regular sneakers (Nike, Jordan, adidas etc...) should I go with a size 45 in or a 46? Need to know before I pull the trigger on a pair.

Go with a size 46. Although, they say it fits a size big stick with the 46. I own a pair of red Arena's in a 46 and they fit nicely, my feet had room but it wasn't huge. I own a 45 in the black which I never tried but just the opening looked to me like it would fit but not be the kind of fit like the 46. By the way I wear a size 13 too and my feet are wide so take that into account.

Last edited:
Where can we get the balenciaga cotes in black?!?! those are SICK

Only at Balenciaga Boutiques. Although from what I understand most have already been wait listed. Mine are on the way, fortunately for me nobody was down for my size :pimp:

Last edited:
Only at Balenciaga Boutiques. Although from what I understand most have already been wait listed. Mine are on the way, fortunately for me nobody was down for my size :pimp:

I never have a problem with this, I think its my size 45 though. Nobody wait-lists the 45. My SA just sent me the pics of the black cotes and I told her I wanted them with the quickness.

hi am new to this forum trying to find anyone one else whit these Balenciaga low Nubuck Coquelicot . i purchased last week at a High End Multi-Brand boutique in Warsaw Poland. they were $500. Likus Concept Store Shoes  http://www.vitkac.com. The lady said they only been out for 2days when i bought it. can anyone tell me how rare these are. thanks 

hi am new to this forum trying to find anyone one else whit these Balenciaga low Nubuck Coquelicot . i purchased last week at a High End Multi-Brand boutique in Warsaw Poland. they were $500. Likus Concept Store Shoes  http://www.vitkac.com. The lady said they only been out for 2days when i bought it. can anyone tell me how rare these are. thanks 

Not too rare, brother has a pair. Forget where he got them. There some on ebay as well.

Reseller are the main reason I slowly move away from buying jordans and Nike. Now I notice reseller buying full size run of Belanciagas and Lous and resell them for 2, 3 hundred more?! Freakin' get a real job. These shoes come out in cycle and I hope they sit on them. End rant.

i dont think ppl buy lv's to resell, in fact most lv's lose value over time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom