Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no flash 

flash 

finally found a pair . cant front, im geeked . way fresher than i  anticipated . . . 

finally found a pair . cant front, im geeked . way fresher than i  anticipated . . . 
Nice Raf's.  I missed out on them when they were on sale at ssense  
frown.gif

anyone else seem to have the same problem with me with balenciaga arena sneakers?

i wear size 39 in pleated and got the size 39 in arenas...at first it seems to be perfect fit however after wearing it for awhile it seems to be heaps tight...(hopefully it stretches out?) [i think sz39 in arenas might be too small for me] 

however, tried on sz40 in arenas and its MASSIVE...

cant seem to find the perfect size with balenciaga :frown: 

anyone else seem to have the same problem with me with balenciaga arena sneakers?

i wear size 39 in pleated and got the size 39 in arenas...at first it seems to be perfect fit however after wearing it for awhile it seems to be heaps tight...(hopefully it stretches out?) [i think sz39 in arenas might be too small for me] 

however, tried on sz40 in arenas and its MASSIVE...

cant seem to find the perfect size with balenciaga :frown: 
I wear a 39 in both. Pleateds fit me perfectly but I had to undo some of the lacing at the top because they are too restrictive in the ankle otherwise. Arenas I actually find to fit looser than the pleateds so it's strange that it's the opposite for you. I tie my arenas loose and tuck the lace knot behind the tongue though. I have D width feet if it matters.

Received my black pleated hi's today. Not a fan unfortunately... can't quite put my finger on it either.

To whoever was looking for the marbled cotes, they are available at the Hollywood Balenciaga store up to a size 42. They are technically a woman's shoe but sizing is the same as men's. There is no male version planned at this time. Talk to Taylor, tell her Jackson sent you.  

Does anyone have experience with clear-soled Balenciagas? I'm really liking this pair below but if the soles are going to turn yellow after a month then forget it.

Hey everyone, I was just wondering which black Balenciaga's should I go with? The sting rays or the black leather?  Never seen either in person, but both look nice in the online pictures.  

Hey everyone, I was just wondering which black Balenciaga's should I go with? The sting rays or the black leather?  Never seen either in person, but both look nice in the online pictures.  

I'd go with the black leather honestly, that stingray embossed leather just doesn't look as nice.

It all depends on what you're looking for. The embossed stingray is glossy, and might be something that Balenciaga rarely does again. The black leather is classic, but also plain. They'll probably release the black leather almost every season, with slight variations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom