Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so would these Balmains for the ballers...

Houndstooth bikers?

Email I got from SA today:

"re-order of the Arena’s…
Black, Dark Night, and Extra Blanc. Delivery is expected no later than the end of March, but could land in store this month.
Quantity and sizes are limited for this re-order: size 39, 45, and 46 will have a very small stock, and we will not bring out any 47 and 48’s in this shipment."

This was Costa Mesa but call around if you guys looking for these. I got weak and filled out a form for extra blanc lol
They post different size of the Arenas all the time on Balenciaga's site. If you check the site once a day you should be able to get a pair fairly soon. Thats what I was doing when I ordered my extra Blancs.. The white was too smooth the pass up...  And I wear a 39..

^Im a 39 too but like to buy from my SA since he looks out for me. And yep, white was too clean to pass up. Really needed some all white kicks for spring too.

Can't wait to get these extra blanc now. I'm kinda scared about keeping them in good shape though. My arenas are beat after a year and a half and my pleateds are starting to show some signs of wear :frown:

Arenas look dope as hell

Black, Dark Night, and Extra Blanc. Delivery is expected no later than the end of March, but could land in store this month.
Quantity and sizes are limited for this re-order: size 39, 45, and 46 will have a very small stock, and we will not bring out any 47 and 48’s in this shipment."

This was Costa Mesa but call around if you guys looking for these. I got weak and filled out a form for extra blanc lol
Is the Black and Dark Night the same just with the Dark Night having black metal loops?

Haven't been following the Cotes for too long, but any chance of the red ones making another appearance?

Is the Black and Dark Night the same just with the Dark Night having black metal loops?

Haven't been following the Cotes for too long, but any chance of the red ones making another appearance?
Dark Night is like a really dark navy that looks black in low-light settings, but is obviously navy when well lit. 

Does anybody know when Balenciaga typically restocks the high top black arenas???

I just wanna see if there's a particular time that I should be on the lookout for the restock.

Is it going to take several more months before Balenciaga restocks the Black and White Arenas? Looked through the past 100+ pages here lol, and the only information I could glean was that no chance of a Pavot rerelease.

Thanks man. I just checked my email & saw that I received the same email from a SA at that same location.

I filled out a form for the blacks & may actually cop the whites as well. Thanks for the heads up man!

So you don't think it's possible to look good wearing a high end shoe with cheaper clothing?

not saying that at all, I just wanted to see what colors they put with a black and gum shoe. a shoe looks different in an actual outfit then it does sitting on a shelf or a foot picture. I know you guys aren't exactly fashion majors on NT but that's plenty relevant in this thread

Last edited:
Can't wait to get these extra blanc now. I'm kinda scared about keeping them in good shape though. My arenas are beat after a year and a half and my pleateds are starting to show some signs of wear
frown.gif
Beautiful! I got those 2 also.  I'm actually hoping the Blanc Claire come out this season, the extra blanc looked like a paint job to me, whereas the blanc claire looks like the beautiful mayonnaise-mercedes white.

I'm also scared of getting white though, esp. being out here in NYC, they'll get mad dirty >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom