Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said I am happy with my pair and am happy to finally have them, no issues with the creasing. That is probably my favorite feature bc you dont have to worry about that as you do in Jays/Nikes :D

I was just curious to know if anyone happened to get a bad paid as I recall python's order got canceled bc they said QA was an issue.

My post wasnt to complain. As I have Nuit Fonces and the leather is so beautiful on that blue just as it is on the Rogues. You just notice some more subtleties with the rogues as opposed to the nuit or black pair

I was just curious to know if anyone happened to get a bad paid as I recall python's order got canceled bc they said QA was an issue.

like dude himself said, that was probably BS and they oversold, as they would probably know about a QC issue at some point before they allocate stock for sale

edit: I do remember somebody getting a messed up pair from mr porter but there were more issues then just "too much creasing", idk if that applies to you

Last edited:
As I said I am happy with my pair and am happy to finally have them, no issues with the creasing. That is probably my favorite feature bc you dont have to worry about that as you do in Jays/Nikes :D

My post wasnt to complain. As I have Nuit Fonces and the leather is so beautiful on that blue just as it is on the Rogues. You just notice some more subtleties with the rogues as opposed to the nuit or black pair
honestly I'm gonna sell my red pair bc I think the nuit fonce is a much nicer colorway. I think I'm just gonna stop with arenas unless I find a really crazy color that I love. They are too uncomfortable for me. And I just made a sick pickup that I'll share with u guys next week.

Ssense is usually very on point.

Most recently I placed my order on monday at around 3:30pm. Got shipping conf. that same day at 5pm. And my shoes will be here tomorrow according to tracking.

Last edited:
Ordered blacks and red Arenas - my impressions on quality:

Both the black and red I received that that ugly creasing on the tongue (but just on one shoe, so the left and right shoe in each pair looked like they didn't match...)...Returned the black, but kept the Rouge since I've been searching for them for a long time....When I re-ordered the blacks, I got a pair with one shoe that was super creased and the other that had very flat/not creased leather. Both shoes had dull soles (instead of shiny black soles like it shows on the website!) with little pinholes in the paint.

Balenciaga quality has really been lacking lately...and to think, Balenciaga shoes will increase in price yet again next month...

Also for those considering Balenciaga high tops, note that sometimes the sizing differs. I have the Chameleon low tops from Balenciaga in a size 42 and I am a size 43 in the Red Pleats. It's always best to try on the shoes at your local Barney's or Neiman's if they have any!

There's some great and helpful info in here. No petty hate. Anybody have pics of the SLP SL 10h on feet? I've combed threw a lot of pages on this thread and have yet to see a pic of somebody with them actually on

There's some great and helpful info in here. No petty hate. Anybody have pics of the SLP SL 10h on feet? I've combed threw a lot of pages on this thread and have yet to see a pic of somebody with them actually on

I posted these in the clothing thread to show the jeans but I shouldve posted in here too :lol:

NicelikeBlasphemy and other SLP High owners- You werent disappointed with the leather quality in those? I tried them on in Harrods with the intention of buying and was slightly disappointed

As much as I want Pleated's to restock, hearing about the declining quality of the Arena's and increasing price is a little off-putting.

NicelikeBlasphemy and other SLP High owners- You werent disappointed with the leather quality in those? I tried them on in Harrods with the intention of buying and was slightly disappointed

i like mine, i thought they were nice.

question: if a 44 in coates fit me like a glove, how much would i be hurting getting a 43? anyone ever go down a size for a hard color to find, and did you regret it?

so what are good places to buy visvim? and how do they run? id guess similar to clarks? im a 8.5 in nike, what size would you all recommend in visvim?

i like mine, i thought they were nice.

question: if a 44 in coates fit me like a glove, how much would i be hurting getting a 43? anyone ever go down a size for a hard color to find, and did you regret it?

1. really think about it, this is a whole size down, not a half size like you might normally tolerate, and you said the 44 fit like a glove

2. you'll probably be cool with it when you first get them, but when you start wearing them your feet will be uncomfortable, and eventually you'll realize you don't wear them as much as you want to because of how they fit. you'll probably try and sell em after you admit it to yourself but since you wore em your only gonna get a fraction of what you paid

tl;dr don't let the thirst make you pay (a lot of money) for a shoe that doesn't fit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom