Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Site on my work PC kept crashing. Out of curiosity I logged in with my phone and it went through. Was able to purchase two red arenas sz 43 and one black arena sz 43.

I got confirmation email and everything already. I am happy! And my birthday just around the corner too may 8th. Now I don't know what to UNDS :smile:

Platinum Yeezy 2s
Red Arenas
Black Arenas
Red October

:smile: Best Bday EVER!

-UNDFT-

Just got off the phone with a guy from the online store. My orders went through successfully. He says at this point they need to update the site because they are completely sold out.

I went with a 43 and I typically wear a 10.5-11 and he said it should be fine. Hope so

-UNDFT-

on fine italian leather shoes can you just use the jason markk soap and brush or do i need to take it to a leather expert?

NEVER use Jason Markk stuff on these high end shoes. I don't trust it. Didn't somebody use that and it messed up their Arenas if I'm not mistaken? I know for certain it screwed a person's Pleated on IG. For fine Italian leather regular soap and water is your friend. I would aslo if needed do some gently scrubbing with a wet wipe of thick paper towel. If an extra cleaning is needed use one of those sponges teacher use to clean chalk boards with. Turtlefeathers.net as some good products for cleaning shoes. Lastly, once finished cleaning I would dry them with a damp cloth and let air dry then apply a clear leather polish if need be to restore shine if one was previously there. I like when I wear my high end shoes to be sure to clean them after each wear, they don't get dirty really as I only wear them for a couple hours. :lol: Then in the box they go. For quick cleaning wet wipes or regular disinfect wipes are the way to go.

Last edited:
NEVER use Jason Markk stuff on these high end shoes. I don't trust it. Didn't somebody use that and it messed up their Arenas if I'm not mistaken? I know for certain it screwed a person's Pleated on IG. For fine Italian leather regular soap and water is your friend. I would aslo if need to some gently scrubbing with a wet wipe of thick paper towel. If an extra cleaning is needed use one of those sponges teacher use to clean chalk boards with. Turtlefeather.net as some good products for cleaning shoes. Lastly, once finished cleaning I would dry them with a damp cloth and let air dry then apply a clear leather polish if need be to restore shine if one was previously there. I like when I wear my high end shoes to be sure to clean them after each wear, they don't get dirty really as I only wear them for a couple hours.
laugh.gif
Then in the box they go. For quick cleaning wet wipes or regular disinfect wipes are the way to go.
thanks for the input. out of reps. ill come back when they reup 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Well my package from Sneakerboy came in... (ordered from them knowing the horror stories about not double boxing; figured i'd take my chances since some customers have mentioned they had no issues).

Sure enough...not double boxed.
mad.gif

Iam barely getting into the whole designer shoe area. What are some legit websites to keep me laced with Legit designer kicks? Thanks

These bad mamma jammas came in from hawaii about a week ago.

Such a good looking shoe. They didn't smell as good as I hoped they would. :lol:

Iam barely getting into the whole designer shoe area. What are some legit websites to keep me laced with Legit designer kicks? Thanks

Saks, NeimanMarcus, Barneys, Nordstrom, SSense, Antonioli,eu, Luisaviaroma, TheCorner, ForwardForward, Hypebeast and designers own websites.

mr. porter, farfetch, matchesfasion, bergdorf goodman

if that's a fake, balenciaga is in trouble

enough with the arenas, restock the pleated reds

Last edited:
White looks better but will get ruined so fast.

That's what I was thinking . But they are so clean!!!!

How often do these restock? Like I mentioned before, I am new to the Balenciaga kicks so I just started buying. From what I see/hear the quality is ON POINT. If anyone buys from a restock navy or white sz 43 I got you!!!! Thanks

-UNDFT-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom