Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how the rick owens adidas fit? Tried to search but haven't found an answer.

Some sites say that UK 10 = US 11, but some sites say that UK 10 in adidas is actually 10.5 US.

Trying to figure out what I need.

My sizes:

11 nike

44 margiela

43 balenciaga

43 cp

anyone know how the rick owens adidas fit? Tried to search but haven't found an answer.

Some sites say that UK 10 = US 11, but some sites say that UK 10 in adidas is actually 10.5 US.

Trying to figure out what I need.

My sizes:
11 nike
44 margiela
43 balenciaga
43 cp

You'd want 10UK, 10.5US

#throwbackthursday ig style. as u can tell I was a gg lv prada hoarder

the days of baggy jeans smh

no one liked these when they came out?

saw this around my way
tired.gif

They went up $10 increase, It looks like the increase may only be for the Arenas.....

FYI

1 RED (ROUGE) - SIZE 42

AVAILABLE ON THE BALENCIAGA.COM SITE :D  

Damn they increased the price on the exact same shoes. :smh:

I might've bought a pair yesterday if I knew that was going to happen. Also the rouge braise's are amazing in person, although I will definitely be getting a size down whenever I order another pair.

Louboutin in La has the BLK On Blk spikes for anyone interested... i just copped a 42.5

Last edited:
Don't know if these belong on this forum but just copped some visvim christos.. Jesus sandals on deck! Used to think these we're hideous but they grew on me.

Last edited:
Damn they increased the price on the exact same shoes.
mean.gif

I might've bought a pair yesterday if I knew that was going to happen. Also the rouge braise's are amazing in person, although I will definitely be getting a size down whenever I order another pair.
If you think $10 is bad, some of the women's bags increased by over $300!

Even the men's bags went up in price, but only by a max of $100! Good thing I copped my backpack last month from Mr. Porter!

If you think $10 is bad, some of the women's bags increased by over $300!
Even the men's bags went up in price, but only by a max of $100! Good thing I copped my backpack last month from Mr. Porter!

Wait... increased $300 from yesterday?

Yuppp - May 1st was the official date of the price increase - Women's Bal City bags (Classic with tassles) went up from $1545 to $1835...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom