Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe. :x You got charged? Damn!

I got to try and do their chat thing to ask them to lower it before I order, yesterday I couldn't stop their chat prompt from popping up but now it's not even available.

This is how it's looking like, you guys think I like blk & wht too much? :lol: :wow:

2ajrss4.jpg

Awe. :x You got charged? Damn!

I got to try and do their chat thing to ask them to lower it before I order, yesterday I couldn't stop their chat prompt from popping up but now it's not even available.

This is how it's looking like, you guys think I like blk & wht too much? :lol: :wow:

2ajrss4.jpg

I got charge because I ordered them from Caliroots, should of wait one more week and buy them from Hypebeast :frown:

I never get charged for customs when I order from HB and sure can't beat that 25% off. sad sad sad lol

It's pretty tempting. But I have a decent amount in a saks gift card since I had to return and then re-order a pair of louboutins I got my girl for her bday. It's burning a hole in my wallet lol.

Do you want to sell it? :lol:

Nothing wrong with digging black and white my monochromatic loving brother. I have those KVA Icarus and the Diemme slip ons on the way. I was looking at those kva runners too but trying not to OD on croc print this season.

So does YSL.com restock the sneakers on their site at all like Balenciaga.com does? Need the blue SL/H10 but I think I might have to start making phone calls for my size or I may have completely missed out on these.

Nothing wrong with digging black and white my monochromatic loving brother. I have those KVA Icarus and the Diemme slip ons on the way. I was looking at those kva runners too but trying not to OD on croc print this season.

Yah I don't mind the croc print since it's going to be only two pairs. I was actually considering the white pair instead but it doesn't look as good as the blk/wht pair. I wanted the card holder too but it just doesn't have enough pockets.

I asked a while back about places in Miami, but my trip plans changed, and I'm going to Orlando. Are there any good places to shop there? (Other than flagship stores)

Thanks! I was going to pull the trigger on the size 41 up on the website. Glad I didn't. But, unfortunately, they don't have the blue in a 40.5 or 40 on the website
frown.gif
I am a 39 in pleated and arenas, i ordered a 40 in the bred colorway as well as the Gold/Blk colorway and it fits perfect.

Sorry bro, i feel partially responsible for that. Spoke with my sales associate and had her do a stock check, there were only 3 pairs of the royal colorway in a size 40 in the company as of Sunday afternoon (with one of the pair being the last size 40 on the website. So i jumped on it the next day.

Last edited:
RFX, level with us....

You're a narco trafficante aren't you? Sinaloa cartel?

Let me get one of those gold AK-47s bro.

Last edited:
FW14

Rafs

MMM

Neil Barrett (roshe/qasa)

Viridi-Anne

BW

GZ (Diemme python rips)

Last edited:
I like the white and almost coped since I already have the black/white KVA but your right, the black runners just pop more. I planned on getting the backpack of the shoes don't fit but it looks like it's sold out on HB.

All black AND all white margiela futures!??!! So happy.

Only question now is, do you get black, white, or both? Can't decide which one is better.

Last edited:
Maison Martin Margiela is looking like :pimp: Give me those black and white strap pairs and I'll gracefully bow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom