Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah speaking of this. I need really need to clean my white pair this weekend, have been letting that silver just rub off and build up. It's all over my laces now too though. Anyone know where to get replacement laces for arenas? Need white.

To my knowledge someone mentioned on this forum that they picked up balenciaga laces from the store. I think for $10? I could be wrong

To my knowledge someone mentioned on this forum that they picked up balenciaga laces from the store. I think for $10? I could be wrong

Already asked my SA about this a while ago for pleateds and he said he can't sell them separately. That was in Costa Mesa store at least.

Packaging from Matches is top notch! Wasn't expecting that fancy box with the seal and all that. I was like "daaa f". I am used to pushed in boxes and jays lmao. The Red SL 10 and the blk/silver ones are amazing quality. the prices I paid included customs so the shoes themselves were like 369.

Pics to come. The red is NICE and bright. Buttery leather.

-UNDFT-

Caved and bought the grey suede SL/02H from Barney's. Figured it'd be a long shot I find them cheaper than $400.

Hope tts works for the SL/02H.

Are the paint splatter mmm on sale anywhere .. matches is sold out of a size 45.. any help would be greatly appreciated fellas

New pickup...

Reactions: alp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom