Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANT:

gucci-tokyo-exclusive-sneaker-collection-14.jpg

I hit up barneys today... picked up balenciga patchworks... also bought Louis Vuitton Acapulcos, in Python, 50 pairs in the world. 2500, pics soon..

Originally Posted by NT925

I hit up barneys today... picked up balenciga patchworks... also bought Louis Vuitton Acapulcos, in Python, 50 pairs in the world. 2500, pics soon..

i would like to see how you pair those acapulcos.

Originally Posted by NT925

the python is definitely cool, but that model is still doo doo.. look like some clunky bootleg air forces or something
i like all those patchworks though

ok so these are the pics, im challenged when it comes to pics.... so i can barely get them frum my phone to computer lol... and im sorry for no tag on the acapulcos... btw not my kitchen when i bought them we met up and i took pics so i will post more with tags later,  might post pics of the ferrari and ducati... idk what forum is proper tho 

like i said not my kitchen... lol his house was *#+$*$ idk why he bought these, but atleast i got them!

^^ Those are Diors. Retail is around $700+, the current season is price that much at Barneys.com.
Also, new MMMs.

tumblr_ls8r4nK92k1qcpaat.jpg
tumblr_ls8r4rqqqa1qcpaat.jpg

tumblr_ls8r4uB84N1qcpaat.jpg

BNkf7.jpg
ZJSms.jpg

meh, i like the last picture of them from front view but the originals still >

those diors can be picked up for around 500 or less on ebay if you can spot the authentic ones from the fakes

Originally Posted by air in822

Pardon my ignorance on the matter but any idea where I could find some Balenciaga Arenas in Houston?

Best bet is ordering online or calling up a Balenciaga boutique. We dont get %!$ here.

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Pardon my ignorance on the matter but any idea where I could find some Balenciaga Arenas in Houston?

Best bet is ordering online or calling up a Balenciaga boutique. We dont get %!$ here.
We got money here just not the type that buys Balenciaga or Louboutains. We got that old money here. New money usually leaves.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

We got money here just not the type that buys Balenciaga or Louboutains. We got that old money here. New money usually leaves.
I was thinking thats the answer I'd get...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom