Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr 100

^^ $1095 now
Why do sneakers with spikes on them cost so much?  If the original retail cost is $1095, what is the re-sell value?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Mr 100

^^ $1095 now
Why do sneakers with spikes on them cost so much?  If the original retail cost is $1095, what is the re-sell value?
nerd.gif

hype

resell depends on colorway - check ebay some are crazy...they keep dropping them tho

u got a connect 
nerd.gif

I'm still not sure if people are actually buying/paying for double the re-sale price. I know they sell out like Jordans but I just don't know if people would drop $2k-$3k for these.

Anyways, just a pic of my MMM hi's.
Tzn16.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm still not sure if people are actually buying/paying for double the re-sale price. I know they sell out like Jordans but I just don't know if people would drop $2k-$3k for these.

Anyways, just a pic of my MMM hi's.
Tzn16.jpg

i love these mmm.  i have 2 pairs.  a 43 i cant fit and 45 that is perfect.

some are...its mostly "stylists" getting them for their rapper, ball player clients who arent on the lists of people who get them first or free

Originally Posted by Dena Up

marmourjr they appear to be the nevada derby high
if so they are $960 USD.

Thanks. Hopefully I can still get a pair as a bday gift next week.
pimp.gif

Damn, I guess you guys are responsible for this. And damn you NYers!!!!

Christian Louboutin to Open Men’s Store in NYC

A couple of months ago we visited the first ever Christian Louboutin men’s store, which opened its doors September 2011. Today WWD announces that the designer will be opening the second store dedicated solely to his men’s shoe and sneaker collection in New York City.

The store will be located in Manhattan’s Meatpacking District, on Washington Street between Horatio Street and Gansevoort Street, and next to the Whitney Museum of American Art construction site.

Depends on which shoe you are looking for but Prada goes on sale all the time, even the boutiques. Although the best price to be had is usually the leftovers in departments stores.

RFX, I was actually talking to the guy who's going to be the manager for the men's Louboutin store. There's going to be a lot of surprises in store.

Can't wait to see what they are up to, keep us updated.

I'm still surprised at how popular baller shoes has gotten to a point that Louboutin, who has never made mens shoes before, is opening a store dedicated to it. Jimmy Choo, a predominantly women shoemaker, has been cranking out sneakers too. When this thread started it was all about Gucci & Prada and a pair of YSL rollins here and there but now there is a whole new world out there with Raf, Lanvin, CP, Margiela, LV, Louboutin, etc...

^^^ I blame it on you and this thread brother. Jk

As usual i'll update with pick ups and news especially once the store opens. Same goes for Balenciaga. I have a very strong relationship with them and love what's coming out soon..

Depends on which shoe you are looking for but Prada goes on sale all the time, even the boutiques. Although the best price to be had is usually the leftovers in departments stores.

I'm looking for the sneaker pradas do u know which department store I should check?Thanks

Originally Posted by mellowg

Good to see a bit of life comin back to this thread
my contribution: Lanvin Highs

313756_10150354221588001_736788000_8451932_259492723_n.jpg

That is grail status right there. I wish Lanvin would bring this back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom