Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bluedot

Why wouldnt you want to wear your best sneakers to the club if all you wear is sneakers!  
Thats what im sayin, im not buyin a $1000 pair of sneakers to wear casually, thats just me

do you buy $1000 sneakers to stare at then? its just the club. he wanted to wear them because he likes them. I see no problem with it

You see.... the problem is that some people who buy high end sneakers get so caught up in the price that they don't realize that they are just SNEAKERS, whether $100 or $1000, the price tag doesn't make them any more formal. They are still not a substitute for shoes. Sneakers will always be casual and just that. If the price is that big of a deal then maybe they shouldn't have been purchased. (Just my 2 cents)

i dont think anyone cares about the fact that you wear $1000 to the club, only one person has even commented on that and they said they personally wouldnt and didnt care if u guys did, but what i find corny is the fact that some of you expect people to know theyre $1000 sneakers and because theyre $1000 they should be treated as more than sneakers when in fact like you guys pointed out.... theyre just sneakers.

most people are just sayin do YOU and stop doing $1000 sneakers with the expectation of recognition

HB - They don't ship to Canada. I dont even think there is a YSL store in Canada.

348k6ts.jpg

One man's TRASH is another man's treasure.

Protest as the 99% one week, go to the club in 1000$ sneaks and say "hey these are just kicks" the following week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

You see.... the problem is that some people who buy high end sneakers get so caught up in the price that they don't realize that they are just SNEAKERS, whether $100 or $1000, the price tag doesn't make them any more formal. They are still not a substitute for shoes. Sneakers will always be casual and just that. If the price is that big of a deal then maybe they shouldn't have been purchased. (Just my 2 cents)

i see what your saying but to say they are not a substitute for shoes?, if you can put them on your feet and walk around then they are technically shoes. Dont you agree the beauty of buying a shoe for $1000 is that after you pay for it you can do whatever you want with them, if i had the money to buy a $1000 pair of shoes i wouldnt think of them coming with the notion that i have to take care of them or that i can only wear them in designated places. Tell me you dont like seeing someone wear something that has been labeled "high-end" as if its any other kind of clothing, because lets be honest, "high-end" clothing is still just clothing. 
edit- waitttttttttttt, i just re read your post. In your first sentence you say they are "just sneakers" then you say "they are still not a substitute for shoes".  Now im not sure whether you would disagree or agree with my post.

Well when I say they aren't a substitute I meant to hard bottom shoes that some clubs sometimes expect you to wear but I do understand what you're saying john. ^

These are some recent pickups from me Prada American Cup all black patent, Botticelli silver/black and some Lanvins all black.

Sneakerpimp and leclutch James are feeling what I'm saying! I buy all my sneakers from a few designers and I wear them every where but in the mud!

looking to buy the YSL ROLLING HIGHS

bb80782cb3ae9dace0df75200a16928a.png

does anyone know these fit? I have a 41 in the malibus but i may want to go 40.5 for the perfect fit.... i wear 8.5-9 in nikes if that helps!

not sure which colour i want too.. patent black, leather black or patent white...hmmm need somethign that goes with what i already have

Balenciaga store in NYC only has Red but they don't have my size in the Arena sneakers...anywhere else in NYC I might be able to get them ?

call Barneys^
Thanks a lot bro. I didn't know barneys sold them, they only have low top in a 45 
mad.gif
. Gonna run to the city and see if I can fit a 44
laugh.gif
shorty said they run large (pause)

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

call Barneys^
Thanks a lot bro. I didn't know barneys sold them, they only have low top in a 45 
mad.gif
. Gonna run to the city and see if I can fit a 44
laugh.gif
shorty said they run large (pause)
I can second this.  They do run big.

I'm a 41 in that Balenciaga with the clear sole. Does that mean I could go with a 40 in the Arena sneaker? And would I also be a 41 in the Lanvin low top sneaker?
Neiman stopped carrying Lanvin sneakers smh Houston ftl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom