Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
want arenas
pimp.gif

can't or maybe won't pay that much
indifferent.gif
, but much respect

are any of you worried that even though they are on another level, these may end up the prada America's cup route?     or will they slow down or completely halt production at some point.  would love to hear some of your thoughts

want arenas
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
, but much respect

are any of you worried that even though they are on another level, these may end up the prada America's cup route?     or will they slow down or completely halt production at some point.  would love to hear some of your thoughts
I still have a few pairs of prada Americas cups. They are timeless because of the simplicity of their design. I can def see the Arenas being a shoe you can wear for some years to come and still be dope because of the same simplicity in their design but I dont think theyll ever reach the level of notoriety as the Prada Americas cups IMO

want arenas
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
, but much respect

No I don't think so, people played out the American Cups. People around my way have never even heard of Balenciaga, and if they have they can't afford it.

Mr Porter UK site has the pavot arenas, size 44 and 45 in stock now and the rest show coming soon. I spoke with the US office and they couldn't tell me if they would get stock, only that they wanted to stock them.

want arenas
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
, but much respect

I don't think it will get to that level, the Arenas are much, much harder to get. The Prada ACups hits the sales rack every season for ~$200 or less.

Plus with Alexander Wang becoming the new designer of Balenciaga, there is a chance they may stop/change shoe design in the near future and the Arenas we all see now will be rare as hell.

Mr100 has the connect with Balenciaga, can you confirm if there are any big changes in the near future when it comes to sneakers? I'm sure the clothes will be different and be much more "sporty" since that is pretty much what Alexander Wang do, I hope I am wrong though.

Last edited:
^ i agree with u guys, it wont get to the prada level of played out but i dont know if its going to stay this popular

Balenciaga is going to limit the quantity of certain colors for Arenas which means it'll never reach the level of Prada cups.

They may switch up something on Arenas as well but expect different materials in the future. I'm not sure what Wang has up his sleeve but he's only dealing with the clothing from what I hear.. Not the sneakers..

Still waiting on these damn clear soles from Balenciaga on Arenas... It will happen...

To those going to Pairs and has a chance to check out the Margiela store, could you please keep a look out if the OG Hi's are available over there? Been searching for a new pair of these for years now. Any help is appreciated!

Hey, does anyone know where I can find a pair of Balenciaga Arenas in all black, low or high top size 44? Also really want the pavots? Any help would definitely be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom