Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah my balenciaga SA just called she recieved yesterday and only 45 total pairs in red pleats. Didn't specify if nationwide or their store.

Is it pretty much the same as these or is it of different variation this season?

Grabbed these today. Can confirm they're in-store only, $675. I believe the only difference between the SL/02H and the SL/03H is the back panel.

These pics really makes them look much, much better. All other stock pics makes them look like sh*t. Very nice AirMurph.

@RFX45 - I think it will be the same as the second generation but red. We might get lucky and have the smooth leather and individual stitching for each pleat. Looks like they still make the pleated cotes in Italy to not Spain like the new season of Arena's, the exception being the stingray print which still shows as Made in Italy. 

Quick questions guys. How do the Balenciaga pleated fit? I wear mostly size 10 in all my sneakers/shoes.

on point j strath. he gave me a good price on my 2nd pair from him, bought 2. plus 100 percent positive feed back so not bad. just wanted to ask y'all opinions bout him.

Superblue12 is legit, been on eBay for awhile I recognize the auctions now. Never purchased from him but only because he didn't have my size.

Picking up my blk pleats 1st thing in the morning and inquiring about the reds when I'm there. SA that assisted me over the phone told me that hadnt recieved em yet. I've wanted these for a min, cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom