Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Didn't notice any ashy suede on past iterations, is it just these new joints?

Wish they would have kept them like this

They still look "pleated" to me....

And personally, I love the ashy part. My pair is in route. Should be here in the states today.

Another change to the new pairs is that they don't have waxed laces.

I like both versions of the pleateds. I think I actually like the smaller pleats more, despite them being stitched.

The toe cap doesn't look as ashy in person thats for sure, its a lighter shade for sure though. They never made the red in the unstiched pleats, only this style. There are several things that can be done to darken the suede if that is an issue, i.e. suede conditioner or waterproofers, or dyeing professionally or yourself. I was trying to figure out if the laces were waxed or not too, but the first gen orange pleated had unwaxed laces so maybe that is keeping with the style?

On the hunt for a pair of Visvim FBTs size 11-12. Other than the visvim site, anyone know where I can purchase online?

anyone knowing if the sizing issues for louboutin spikes are fixed?

is it still running short? should i go up with .5 of a size? 
The blue Spikes I got fit seriously small. I went with a 43 which is already on the big side of TTS for me, and a proper fit probably would have been a full size up to a 44.

Last edited:
Apologies for the quick iPhone picture, just grabbed the polished Saint Laurent Army Lace Ups. Trying to steer away from sneakers for a while. Really happy with these, a little tight in the toebox but I'm sure they'll break in nicely.

Last edited:
The small fit of the Louboutin regards only the Sapphire Blue Spikes Louis or also the other monotone (pink, stone, mint green)?

The blue Spikes I got fit seriously small. I went with a 43 which is already on the big side of TTS for me, and a proper fit probably would have been a full size up to a 44.
what size are you normally? 

The small fit of the Louboutin regards only the Sapphire Blue Spikes Louis or also the other monotone (pink, stone, mint green)?
i had it with the pink, mint and black louis spikes (black on black leather)

Apologies for the quick iPhone picture, just grabbed the polished Saint Laurent Army Lace Ups. Trying to steer away from sneakers for a while. Really happy with these, a little tight in the toebox but I'm sure they'll break in nicely.

Sweet! Need side profile pic. :D

already brought them in to get them professionally stretched(got a good deal from a friend and had to go down .5 size from what I normally would buy), I'll take a better picture with my real camera when I get them back tomorrow.

Question - does the pleated style fit big like the arenas ? I am a 42 in arenas ... should I also do a 42 in the pleated model ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom