Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I buy the double foam insoles you can cut easy with scissors from CVS and use them to replace the insoles Balenciaga gives you. It helps with comfort. Have then in both my pleateds and arenas. They are like $5 for a pair and you can just hold up the Balenciaga insole and trace cut around it.

The target brand ones go on sale for 97 cents. I bought like 30 lol

I don't understand why people have a problem with other people buying what they want with their own money. So they stopped going out to eat and opted to buying nice shoes instead. Who cares! lol

You are right. Who really cares and is losing sleep here, (other than the guy that is eating ramen noodles and PB &J sandwiches so he can save for luxury kicks :tongue:)

This is a forum, people express opinions here.

They aren't comfortable. Get the pads. If you are used to good shoes, it's a while to get used to them.

I know this has been asked before, but just want to make sure since I can't walk in anywhere and try them on.

The Margiela future sizing is true? I wear a 42 in CP, pleated balenciaga, and w+h. From what I gather, a 43 should fit me?

New pickup - PUBLIC SCHOOL (black/white). Leather on these are quite good and very comfortable to wear compared to Arenas or SLPs. Last pic is with my RickDidas.
[/IMG]

Giuseppe Zanotti's.... for quality, comfort, style & neck breaking...These simply cannot be beat...Totally my Favorite brand of kicks..:smokin

STORE'S NAME WHO SHALL NOT BE TYPED is having some kinda sale I guess starting the 10th. 

Last edited:
Anyone in here got the grey Balenciaga arenas? Just saw a pair and they had the size of the shoe inside. Never seen that with any other arenas or the ones I own but I know the grey arenas released a couple yrs ago. Thanks

I need a suggestion tow hat shoes to wear with this color tux...maybe ivory or cream?

Want something on the high end side..the standard shoes looks cheap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom