Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You aren't lion.

These look way better than Arenas.

Do you know if the clear soles ever yellow though?
Ahh man I have no idea personally, but just asked my boyz who have some Balenciaga clear soles, no yellowing on theirs.
I know someone (friend of a friend) who has those suede/corduroy looking Balenciaga with a clear sole and there's some definite tinting to them, not as bad as Jordans but far from clear as they are new.  He's had them for at least a year, probably more...one of the only other people I know with Balenciagas.

Y-3 Hayex Low

I know someone (friend of a friend) who has those suede/corduroy looking Balenciaga with a clear sole and there's some definite tinting to them, not as bad as Jordans but far from clear as they are new.  He's had them for at least a year, probably more...one of the only other people I know with Balenciagas.

Damn. They won't get worn much but guess I'll find out. Seems like that's something everyone would of have brought up about Balenciaga clear sole. If you can get some pics, that be great. thnx

wait so how does this work if the sale is on the 6th i can cop it right now if its available right? first time copping gucci/from this sale so sorry for the noob question

Last edited:
Just left the Gucci store and caught the sale.

Got a pair of black loafers for sale.

Last edited:
What finally persuaded Tom Ford, the Sultan of Swank himself, to join every other designer selling sneaks? Men started spending Fordian levels of cash on them, and he found a way to raise the high-end even higher. "I swore I would never make a sneaker until I found a way to make one that stayed true to the quality that people expect from our products," T.F. tells us. Each pair of Air Ford-ans requires more than a week to construct. The leather is taken from the most prized layer of the hide, and is hand-tanned to feel super supple. "It's the exact same process we use with our dress shoes," Ford says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom