Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I peeped, taking it easy though since I copped so much last month. Thanks for the heads up though.

Yes, 2010 version.
nice. in the future ill be a little iffy on buying the spiked shoes because of my bad initial experience with them, but knowing me ill probably cop anyway :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, Alp. That's understandable. I would be upset also.
yeah also wasn't feeling the employee attitude at Madison ave store. they weren't rude but I didn't feel comfortable in there. plus their return policy is a joke. with the online louboutin at least you can return your pair for a full refund as long as you don't wear em.

:smh: That peer pressure :lol: :wow:

24ci3uw.jpg

They only had the fruity-pebbles colorway of the rollerboats but if they had the all black I'd be tempted cop a pair too.

I like the rollerboys though because it's a bit more formal, they're like formal slippers than actual loafers. Plus i'm good when it comes to comfort of leather soled shoes, I have plenty of them.

That's just what I call them :lol: the spikes are this color but the upper is actually like light blue.

Last edited:
Yeah you'd have to go by skinny = 15.5cm and straight = 175cm?

But yeah for the most part it's a guessing game because they also have washes for different fits/cut.

Yeah that's a dope color. Is that something coming to stores or are they already gone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom