Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arenas run very wide.  That's why its recommended to size down on Arenas.  For the others, if you have narrow feet, it's still recommended to size down, but if you have wide feet and size down, I'm pretty sure you're gonna run into fit issues.

I picked up a red pair of the Balenciaga trainers.  Hopefully they aren't going to be all orange...otherwise I'm sending them right back for the whites.

I just ordered a pair too. No tax or shipping and free returns at mrporter? I had no idea.

I'm hoping they're like I think it was drkingschultz drkingschultz 's picture. But if they're a little orange, I don't mind. I just needed a little color in rotation.

Definitely not my speed but I have a buddy inquiring on Kris Van Assche.

Anyone have any input that I can kick back to him?
just realized these are ultra boosts, not pure boosts, the only info i found was on the designer's facebook page, and looks like they have more colors..not liking most of them except maybe the color on the bottom right, which seems to be just a simple white/silver one, need more pictures to decide tho

https://www.facebook.com/krisvanasschepage?fref=nf 

They're not all KVA designs.

Kris Van Assche, Stella McCartney and Junichi Abe (the designer behind Japanese contemporary label kolor), as well as in-house creative directors Dirk Schönberger and James Carnes, have each been tapped to reiterate the Ultra BOOST according to their personal styles.

Imo pleateds and arenas run the same length wise but the arenas are just like wider and bulkier, especially around the ankle area. I Would say I'm probably a 12.5 US. Pleateds fit perfect in 45 but arenas look and feel like huge *** bricks on my feet and are way too loose. A 44 however is very tight.

I picked up a red pair of the Balenciaga trainers.  Hopefully they aren't going to be all orange...otherwise I'm sending them right back for the whites.

I just ordered a pair too. No tax or shipping and free returns at mrporter? I had no idea.

I'm hoping they're like I think it was drkingschultz drkingschultz 's picture. But if they're a little orange, I don't mind. I just needed a little color in rotation.

They are red I promise, you will like them, I will up a fit picture so people can see on feet.

Last edited:
Yeah, they look really nice there!

Apparently, mrporter's warehouse is on my block.
Theyre expected to be here tomorrow morning.

We shall see!

those red perforated pleateds are fire.

should I just cop those and wait for the SL10s to hit disco hopefully in this lifetime again..lol

I doubt the red or royal SL10 ever hit sale.
White, silver, gold all have and will again I'm sure but you may be waiting for the red/royal

Last edited:
I picked these two up to go together, I love them both. :pimp:
Excuse the pale complexion..

Nothing we haven't seen before, but the Gat's to me are so clean ironically I really like the look of them once worn/creased and slightly "dirty" I may be the minority there though, vintage.

Very comfy both the denim and the shoes, Balmain size 29. MMM size 40.

I will up some more up close detailed shots of the shoes tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey, I know buying/selling is frowned upon in here, so I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might be interested I put a few pairs up mostly sz 8 in the buy/sell forum. Had no idea where to start, but I thought of here. If anyone has any other ideas on where to list I'd appreciate it too. Thanks

Hey, I know buying/selling is frowned upon in here, so I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might be interested I put a few pairs up mostly sz 8 in the buy/sell forum. Had no idea where to start, but I thought of here. If anyone has any other ideas on where to list I'd appreciate it too. Thanks
The price of them Don's is hella op. 
indifferent.gif

Hey, I know buying/selling is frowned upon in here, so I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might be interested I put a few pairs up mostly sz 8 in the buy/sell forum. Had no idea where to start, but I thought of here. If anyone has any other ideas on where to list I'd appreciate it too. Thanks[/quot

Most likely not going to have a lot of luck in here, this is the designer thread, from what I saw at a quick glance seems you have mostly j's for sale. Could try grailed, eBay, *************.

The price of them Don's is hella op. :stoneface:

All I did was do a quick ebay search and I found used pairs go for 2k..

Hey, I know buying/selling is frowned upon in here, so I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that might be interested I put a few pairs up mostly sz 8 in the buy/sell forum. Had no idea where to start, but I thought of here. If anyone has any other ideas on where to list I'd appreciate it too. Thanks[/quot

Most likely not going to have a lot of luck in here, this is the designer thread, from what I saw at a quick glance seems you have mostly j's for sale. Could try grailed, eBay, *************.

I just put up a few pairs of designer kicks. The Jordans I listed sold well, so I figured I'd try these as well. Just don't get around to wearing anything other than work clothes working 60+ hours/week.

All I did was do a quick ebay search and I found used pairs go for 2k..
I just put up a few pairs of designer kicks. The Jordans I listed sold well, so I figured I'd try these as well. Just don't get around to wearing anything other than work clothes working 60+ hours/week.
Should've found a job that let you wear all red shoes, dawg. 
laugh.gif
 I'd def buy those Don's if they weren't that expensive. Just out of curiosity, what do you do occupationally?

Last edited:
Should've found a job that let you wear all red shoes, dawg. :lol:  I'd def buy those Don's if they weren't that expensive. Just out of curiosity, what do you do occupationally?

Too late for that haha.. I'm in the restaurant business. Hopefully I'll find a way out within the the next five years but we'll see.

MMM run tight go figure
These red Monochromes definitely aren't red to me. Compared to the pleated, two different colors. Maybe i just got a bad pair but seem more orangish red in person. It's been hit or miss with alot of customers they said with that color and overall pleated are killn them. I'm more impressed with the marbles and might pick those up.
The Balenciaga Trainers are killn them tho imo. Run a little narrow at the top but other than that str8 fire and something different from Balenciaga.

I bought a pair of patent leather Zanotti high tops from Sneakerboy on January 20th. They shipped me the wrong shoes, so I sent them back immediately.  Sneakerboy did not answer numerous emails in the meantime. I get a email today saying they got shoes I shipped back but they no longer have the Zanotti I originally ordered.  So pissed
mean.gif
  I got them on discount and now I would have to pay retail to get them… They did give me a 25% off coupon for the hassle, but i figure I lost about 400$ of value by not getting the shoes. This is the pair I missed out on. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom