Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest pickups

White just came from Spence

We've discussed this before but it may have changed by now but do you guys encounter many people wearing sneakers from this thread? It's still a very rare occurrence on my end, I may see someone wearing a pair of Arenas or MMM Gats but it's usually when I go to department stores like Barneys or other boutiques.
Outside of sales associates at high end stores hardly ever
That's because you don't ever hit me up to do lunch again..

We've discussed this before but it may have changed by now but do you guys encounter many people wearing sneakers from this thread? It's still a very rare occurrence on my end, I may see someone wearing a pair of Arenas or MMM Gats but it's usually when I go to department stores like Barneys or other boutiques.

i live in CT

NEVER, like seriously......i always dressed different for my state................we dont even have high end department stores....thats what boston, long island, ny is for

i was in NYC again last week i saw rick ownens, raf, arenas, SLP 10hs all day..........even slp kicks on females,

story i told a while back but when i wore the MMM futures to a local mall in my area i literally had looks like i was from a different world

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for a pair of sl/10h bred size 42 send em my way

I like those CL's Audi posted :smokin what's the price on them? I have some store credit that needs to be used :pimp:

Flight booked for Paris in May. Hoping to grab something at the SLP boutique over there. Should I be able to expect different things there vs what's in the states?

Really hoping to find a pair of black suede side zips/chelseas.

Nope.

Flight booked for Paris in May. Hoping to grab something at the SLP boutique over there. Should I be able to expect different things there vs what's in the states?

Really hoping to find a pair of black suede side zips/chelseas.

Im jelly bro. I have yet to make it to Paris. Soon!
Enjoy and come back with pics for sure.

And as for high end sneakers, I'm in Chicago and I see a fair bit on both women and men but only in the nicer areas. Walk around Gold Coast a bit and you'll see pair or two of wyatts, lot of Gucci and prada sneakers, a lot more Givenchy lately, and the more rare, SLP. Arenas used to be more popular than now but are still big amongst the more urban crowd.

I live in NY and rarely see dudes in high end kicks. I saw a dude with a pair of black arenas on the train about a month ago. Two other dudes with slh10's around the same time and every now and then I may see someone with a pair of gats here and there. And this is throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Bronx.

Last edited:
I live in NY and rarely see dudes in high end kicks. I saw a dude with a pair of black arenas on the train about a month ago. Two other dudes with slh10's around the same time and every now and then I may see someone with a pair of gats here and there. And this is throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan and the Bronx.

when i go to nyc its usually for some event, so yea ppl are gonna bring out their high end stuff for the occassion

regular walking around NYC nah.....youll see it here and there

RFX im surprised thats a rare occurence....arent you from LA?

I am and to some extent I did expected to see more but I just don't. Nikes, Jordans, Vand, Chucks and more recently more and more Adidas are more common.

I think the price and small production still hinders it from being all over the place and as you guys mentioned before, many also just wears them to events, parties, clubs, etc... I wear mine anywhere and everywhere.

I rarely see fakes and bootleg versions either, I am not even sure I've seen a single one in person being rocked by someone? I do see plenty of fake Jordans though.

Last edited:
when i go to nyc its usually for some event, so yea ppl are gonna bring out their high end stuff for the occassion

regular walking around NYC nah.....youll see it here and there
Meh, I guess cause I wear my shoes everywhere I expect people to do the same. Guess not.

jont jont Nice! Qasa hi's are always a good look

imgoinplaces imgoinplaces those KVA's were discussed a few pages back. Mixed feelings from the thread I think. They looked relatively bulky in some of the on feet shots posted recently but I've seen them look clean too. Not my style personally though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom