Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda mad obsessed over these right now.

def agree with number 1

Yeah, I guess I do too but I actually think the vandal inspired sneaker is much nicer. The only reason I wouldn't give it first place is because of the lack of originality in design.

That being said, I can't believe the Adidas Stan Smiths are on that list at all.

Ended up swapping my pleated's with @SneakerPimp2k8 in exchange for these bad boys :smokin

If I ever was to re-cop pleated's, I would for sure size down one. They never fit right and is likely one of the reasons why I had to let em go.

Anyone have any info regarding the set of Margiela futures and speed bike sneaker shown below? They've been posted on Anrosa's instagram for sometime now and I've been waiting to see if these are upcoming releases or some anrosa exclusives that are only available in store. None of them have shown up on their online store

pinoy732 pinoy732 , Nice swap! I'm more of a pleated fan but the futures are undeniably clean and if the pleateds didn't fit well, the swap makes sense for sure.

Those grey suedes almost look like they're concrete- like a future statue. I like them

Last edited:
Also fellas and links or help on SLP boots sizing? I heard from one person maybe smaller another said tts.

Im looking for jodhpurs size 46 but not trying to pay that hefty price tag at the moment. Or any other slp boots size 46 lmk

Also fellas and links or help on SLP boots sizing? I heard from one person maybe smaller another said tts.

Im looking for jodhpurs size 46 but not trying to pay that hefty price tag at the moment. Or any other slp boots size 46 lmk
do u only want the tan jodhpurs? Or would u do black leather

Sooo, fed up with common projects games and deceit Ive been scouring and just bought these jawns. Not sure if I'd call them high end bc they only retail at like 220€ but I have a pair of jodhpurs from the same company and the quality is killer for that price. That being said I'll prolly go for the tan jawns from cp if I see them.

Sooo, fed up with common projects games and deceit Ive been scouring and just bought these jawns. Not sure if I'd call them high end bc they only retail at like 220€ but I have a pair of jodhpurs from the same company and the quality is killer for that price. That being said I'll prolly go for the tan jawns from cp if I see them.
Whats the companies name ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom