Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only have BALMAIN and dior denim if I can't make it work then it's not meant to be lol that's why I let mine go. Every pair I ever sold I have sellers regret might as well keep them and look at em lol

Retros killin it tho
Serious. And I know exactly what you mean by the regret, even though it wasn't like we wore em a ton. I've sold two pairs of violet pleateds. One to Retro and the other to Nupe and I miss opening the box just to see those, and I literally wore that pair one time!

Who got these in a 44 any color high or lows

Last edited:
sheesh. might buy those tn

edit: hit with customs fees?

Joints look even better with real life pics

Thanks Bert

A I'm def coppin.

Quality looks awesome from the pics.....if they got more color options man o man.

Shape is great. How long did they take to get to you? they need a light tan color asap

Last edited:
i would say I'm a true 12.5 but almost always buy 12s in Nike bc 12.5 is hard to find and 13s just look big. I have the royal slps in a 45 and the scarosso's in a 45. I would say the scarosso fit like 1/4 size bigger. My slps are pretty a hair tighter then I'd prefer and the scarosso's are perfect.

didnt see this before my bad

yea were def the same size

im bout to order

Thanks for the comments. Turned a lot of heads with these. Hit up walnut creek with the lady for food and apple store.. on way back stopped by concord mall... hit up express for that $75 off! Haa. Overall my feet don't hurt and I heard people say these were very uncomfortable. . But hey, depends on the foot. I walked quite a bit and no creases or anythinf.. amazing. I am about to rock my violets tomorrow and see what's up.

Them shoes yall was hatin on and some Crash Denim. Laces are entirely too long lol 
laugh.gif
. Cool change of pace tho. 

I'm looking for the Alexander McQueen oversized sole sneaker in a 46.

Anyone have any insight as to whether they were produced in this size? If not, would a 45 fit a traditional 46 (13)?

I peeped ssense's drop down and it shows a 46 as sold out. All other sites only go to 45. But from my experience it seems sometimes the size will show on ssense even if they never had in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom