Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for some nice quality skate-esque shoes. I wanted to buy a pair of SLP skates but I've heard some bad stories / how the quality on them is ****.

Any other brand suggestions I should check out?
I wouldn't call them high end but NDC Made By Hand & Eytys make Vans Era type sneakers that are good quality.  SLP Skates are extremely uncomfortable, the slip-ons are not much better.  Returned the skates and sold the slip-ons, I tried replacing the insoles with no luck.  They fit extremely small too.

Last edited:
new CLs

The cls with the straps are dope. I'm waiting if those fur sandals go on sale, they are :smokin :smokin

LVs $2250 anaconda, calf and lamb sneaker boot with shape memory insock

LV slip-ons

and LV latest attempt at runners again

Last edited:
Margom sole are worth atleast 500$ by themselves, and riri zippers about 250$. Lmao

I like how raf and CL are always putting out new designs. Too many basic "high quality" shoes out there

Last edited:
So I've read that Balenciaga Arenas run kinda big so I'm wondering what size I should go with. I wear a 42 in Common Projects Achilles for reference, so should I go with a 42 in the arenas since they use the same Margom sole? Thanks!

Does the SLP Ankle Boot runs small?  I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair.

So I've read that Balenciaga Arenas run kinda big so I'm wondering what size I should go with. I wear a 42 in Common Projects Achilles for reference, so should I go with a 42 in the arenas since they use the same Margom sole? Thanks!

I wear a 42 in Margielas and a 40 in Arenas.

Size 42 is my TTS which is a 9 in most other sneakers.

I wear a 42 in Margielas and a 40 in Arenas.

Size 42 is my TTS which is a 9 in most other sneakers.

Thanks bruh I appreciate it. Wow a whole two sizes, this stuff is too crazy. Yea I'm usually a size 10.5/11 in Nike so I was pretty surprised that my size ended up being a 42 in CP, which like you said is considered a 9.

how do they fit? true to size? or size big? or small?

I'm a true 13 and copped a pair of this season's Lhamos in a 12. I would say they fit 12.5 exact.

My toes are pushed right to the top of them. Sucks because I love Visvim, but one pair is enough. Not worth copping more pairs if they fit tight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom