Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the 750 Boost I posted up top is more light grey or is this just different colorway?

Kind of dig the semi-clear sole.

I don't even browse the YZY thread because I know I'll never get my hands on a pair and I'm not paying any resell price that doubles retail.

Might as well keep em at 220. I wouldn't sell for lower than 350, doesn't make sense

I just bought the exactly same shoes in same condition (worn twice looks almost new) in size 45 for 360 shipped.

^^^ Thanks for the feedback.  I'll hold on to them unless I can get minimum $350, otherwise, you all are right, it's pointless selling.  At least they're sick shoes. 

Yea they are dying fast, tried selling a pair of 44 rouge braise and was getting all sorts of crappy offers, the ship has kinda sailed on getting your $ back, either accept a lowball offer or keep and trash.

Do you guys own CP Achilles by any chance? I'm a size 42 in those for reference and I'm tryna figure out what size I would be in the Arenas. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
We just discussed this. Go back a few pgs.

Yea I know, but you were referencing Margielas and I have no experience with them. That's why I was asking for people's advice who have both CP Achilles and Arenas, because I have Achilles and I've read that they're made with the same sole.

I sized down one on my arenas but TTS on my CPs

soles have nothing to do with it. all depends on how the brand ends up sizing it IMO

I sized down one on my arenas but TTS on my CPs

soles have nothing to do with it. all depends on how the brand ends up sizing it IMO

Thanks bro I appreciate it. That's a good point on the sole being used differently by each company, looks like a size down is the safe way to go

Red shoes will always be in style however the hype has died down as the entire red shoe thing has become quite over saturated. I myself have took a back seat. It's no reason to have 10 pairs of all red shoes so I'm done. :smh: LOL
same thing will happen with those cowboy boots everybody started rocking. A few months ago you hardly see anyone rocking em, now everyone and there mama trying to rock those Kanye kicks

seent plenty of pics of Ye in BV Chelsea's

not once have I seen him in harness boots or santiags
This. I 100% understand where @alp is coming from, but I honestly think this thread might make some hype seem worse than it actually is, at least here in San Diego. A lot of us in here like the same stuff, so it'll seem like everyone's rockin the same s***, but the only time I'll see someone wearing designer kicks around here will be Giuseppes. I don't even think I've seen a pair of SLP, whether it be boots or sneakers.

Yea I didn't mean literal cowboy boots :lol:, just those bvs that have been infecting the thread as of late. And don't front, majority of ya'll were laughing at those kicks the same time last year

I've had my Wyatts for over a year. Some of us buy what we actually like, instead of what's "hot".

Shocking, right?

Yea I didn't mean literal cowboy boots
laugh.gif
, just those bvs that have been infecting the thread as of late. And don't front, majority of ya'll were laughing at those kicks the same time last year
Hahaha, I'll admit, chelsea boots never really were my thing until I saw SLP's designs. For whatever reason, I always associated them with an uncle of mine that always wore chelseas.

But as far as boots, I've always been into them. It was actually the sneaker thing that I got into later.

The fit pic I posted a page back is something you'd catch me in as a freshman in highschool in 2001 aside from the FOG inspired shirt layering, and more likely a much cheaper pair of boots.

Last edited:
Yea I didn't mean literal cowboy boots :lol:, just those bvs that have been infecting the thread as of late. And don't front, majority of ya'll were laughing at those kicks the same time last year

This is the truth. You guys will be onto the next thing that Kanye is wearing 6 months from now that y'all were clowning a year ago.

This is the truth. You guys will be onto the next thing that Kanye is wearing 6 months from now that y'all were clowning a year ago.
C'mon man. Isn't this the truth always though?

When dudes were rocking baggy pants, we all swore only gay dudes and punk rockers wore tight pants. Now we're all cracking up about lee pipes and Jnco jeans...

So why hate?

I've had my Wyatts for over a year. Some of us buy what we actually like, instead of what's "hot".

Shocking, right?
i said majority, not everyone. If you want to deny it go ahead. At the end of the day it is what it is, if people want to wear *** less chaps it doesn't effect me, only thing is people should have some individuality, not hop on each and every little thing Kanye does. My boot talking about copping those Kanye duck boots when I sure as hell know if Kanyes name wasn't on em he would laugh his *** off looking at em. :lol:

the problem is, u have to remember that people online come from all different walks of life.

they may not be exposed to as much of the "fashion world" and just assume kanye is the only influence based off of the forums they visit.

in the past i would probably respond and point out weight or resell is life, but at this point i respect that people have opinions

Hahaha, I'll admit, chelsea boots never really were my thing until I saw SLP's designs. For whatever reason, I always associated them with an uncle of mine that always wore chelseas.

But as far as boots, I've always been into them. It was actually the sneaker thing that I got into later.

The fit pic I posted a page back is something you'd catch me in as a freshman in highschool in 2001 aside from the FOG inspired shirt layering, and more likely a much cheaper pair of boots.
yea I'm not saying everyone hopped on the bandwagon but a lot did. Before every other pic here was arenas and now it's those boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom