Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea I'm not saying everyone hopped on the bandwagon but a lot did. Before every other pic here was arenas and now it's those boots.
Don't forget the uprising of moccasin sneaker hybrids. I'm not against it tho. I like Ye's style, excluding some of the baggy fits recently. Lot of people antagonize others who wear what Ye wears, but trends have to start somewhere. 

Don't think alp is really hating, he's just saying how extremely trendy stuff is sometimes.

Like especially with Kanye. Designer kicks really shouldn't go out of style b/c of the quality, but they seem to as of late. By this thread.... Arenas are dead, pleateds are dead, LVs, Red shoes etc etc. But the Chelsea type boots are "IN" now, while dudes were clowning them a year or two ago.

We're all guilty of this to a degree though :lol:

heres the thing though.

chelseas will be a great boot, whether it's "in" or not.

when i think of trendy, i think of arenas or prada america cups

was heavily rooted in menswear before my current aesthetic transition

love from Chelsea's come from there. sleek last designs in that world have carried through to my displeasure for BV's bulbous shape.

don't care if Ye co-signed or not. I'm passing :lol:

i brought you into this world 
devil.gif

Don't forget the uprising of moccasin sneaker hybrids. I'm not against it tho. I like Ye's style, excluding some of the baggy fits recently. Lot of people antagonize others who wear what Ye wears, but trends have to start somewhere. 
yea I know, the visvims etc. the sneaker mocassins and those Chelsea boots are completely different though.

Don't think alp is really hating, he's just saying how extremely trendy stuff is sometimes.

Like especially with Kanye. Designer kicks really shouldn't go out of style b/c of the quality, but they seem to as of late. By this thread.... Arenas are dead, pleateds are dead, LVs, Red shoes etc etc. But the Chelsea type boots are "IN" now, while dudes were clowning them a year or two ago.

We're all guilty of this to a degree though :lol:
yea that's all im saying :lol:, not calling anyone out in particular.

I've had my Wyatts for over a year. Some of us buy what we actually like, instead of what's "hot".

Shocking, right?

Pretty shocking. I only want it if Kanye wore it or if it's hot. I don't think I'd ever buy a pair of Wyatt boots on my own. If yeezy wore them though...I may reconsider. Just being honest here.

pradas have always and will always be garbage to me :lol:

just when I thought we could be friends mike |I

Last edited:
Arenas are classics. I'll still continue to buy pairs of those.

I said it a month ago but alp is right. We will see half of the ppl in here wearing what Kanye is months from now.

Happens all the time.

I'm sure someone can post the history...

Leather joggers
Oversized tee

Shemaghs
Chelsea's
Balmain
Futures
Visvim
Arenas
Leather Joggers
Oversized tees
Just don hats

That's just off the top of my head lol

Last edited:
Arenas are classics. I'll still continue to buy pairs of those.

I said it a month ago but alp is right. We will see half of the ppl in here wearing what Kanye is months from now.

Happens all the time.

I'm sure someone can post the history...

Leather joggers
Oversized tee

Don't forget the leather skirts
q7n7s7m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom