Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
legit check please

Silver raf stans today.... Only high end purchase in 2015 besides SLP combat boots........ The sizing on these are super ******ed so I lucked up lol. Probably will get every nice future color on sale .

Last edited:
Silver raf stans today.... Only high end purchase in 2015 besides SLP combat boots........ The sizing on these are super ******ed so I lucked up lol. Probably will get every nice future color on sale.
Very nice fit man. Love those Rafs. I'm hoping to cop more colors soon too (on sale of course)

anyone know where i can get some SLP zip side ranger boots from?

the ysl website had it just the other day in plenty of sizes (full size range) and i was about to buy a pair but it was removed from the website? (seems like few shoes were actually removed from the website)

I know it's been asked a few times but I can't find the answer, if I ordered something full price from ssense will I get hit with a customs fee?

Silver raf stans today.... Only high end purchase in 2015 besides SLP combat boots........ The sizing on these are super ******ed so I lucked up lol. Probably will get every nice future color on sale .
Are they the same sizing as regular Stan Smiths where they are 0.5 bigger than usual and anything above 10.5 makes you look like a clown?

Are they the same sizing as regular Stan Smiths where they are 0.5 bigger than usual and anything above 10.5 makes you look like a clown?

I don't own any other stans but the box says
US 9.5
UK 9
F 43.5

I usually wear a 10/10.5/43 and I still have room with these . So it seems they run a whole size big

Just finished conditioning my Black collection...Using "Leather Honey" conditioner...Some sweet stuff to keep yo kicks fresh! Buy it on Amazon...amazing stuff! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Have these released yet anywhere besides Antonioli?

2wp5642.jpg

Those won't be releasing unfortunately. From what I know, there were some quality issues with that shiny upper. They'll be shipped to retailers in this color for SS16, but a little more of a matted finish.

anyone know where i can get some SLP zip side ranger boots from?

the ysl website had it just the other day in plenty of sizes (full size range) and i was about to buy a pair but it was removed from the website? (seems like few shoes were actually removed from the website)

Call up Nordstrom in Seattle/Aventura Mall in Miami. Some scattered sizes left at both locations. Good luck!

Hey All,

Need some input on Louboutin sizing...

I wear 11 Nike
43 Arenas
9 LV
44 in GZ

What size Louboutin's seem right for me???

Thanks in advance for your help. :smokin

So I spent all last night tuning up the leather kicks...My Arena are about 3 years old..looked pretty good...until I conditioned them with this "Leather Honey" from Amazon.

Wow, for $10 well worth it. Shoes look new...I'm not an employee just saying this **** works...

i need sizing help as well .. im getting my first pair of Giuseppe's and they dont have a 41 ( sz 8 ) so should i get a 40 (sz 7) or a 42 (sz 9) ?

I usually wear

8/8.5 in jordans
40 in balenciagas

Thanks for any help

Last edited:
So I spent all last night tuning up the leather kicks...My Arena are about 3 years old..looked pretty good...until I conditioned them with this "Leather Honey" from Amazon.

Wow, for $10 well worth it. Shoes look new...I'm not an employee just saying this **** works...
Two posts in one page, hmm.. How much are they paying you? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom