Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished conditioning my Black collection...Using "Leather Honey" conditioner...Some sweet stuff to keep yo kicks fresh! Buy it on Amazon...amazing stuff! [emoji]128526[/emoji]

So I spent all last night tuning up the leather kicks...My Arena are about 3 years old..looked pretty good...until I conditioned them with this "Leather Honey" from Amazon.

Wow, for $10 well worth it. Shoes look new...I'm not an employee just saying this **** works...

Get your hustle on fam :smokin

Last edited:
:smokin

I need to condition some leathers I'm just scared I'd ruin it

Last edited:
How hard is it to start a luxury sneaker line??? Anyone?

Nothing is impossible, but there will be obstacles standing in your way, nothing easy is worth doing, remember that.
Do your research and see if you think it's worth your time. :smile:

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with 950s? I got these in today from a member on here and at first glance, everything looked okay, until I noticed they were missing the interior pull tab:

Im hoping they were just ripped off because everything else looks okay to me.

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with 950s? I got these in today from a member on here and at first glance, everything looked okay, until I noticed they were missing the interior pull tab:

Im hoping they were just ripped off because everything else looks okay to me.

To be honest, I think these are fake.

It does look like the pulltab on those 950s was taken off purposefully. You can see the indentation of where it used to be, and it doesn't look like there was a rip or something. Whether that means they're fake or not, I won't even pretend to be knowledgable enough to say, but I hope you got a discount since even if they're not fake, they are damaged.

I honestly can't tell the difference from fake and real 950s

I've only seen real in person not actual rep in person though

Appreciate the thoughts guys. I've checked pics with other members and it seems the only glaring defect is the missing pull tabs. You can see in the pics that they were either removed or never put on in the first place by Adidas. They were purchased from Smets and the receipt SKU matches the additional Smets sticker on the box. I'm leaning towards legit, but b-grades. I'm trying to work things out with the seller since I'll basically have to keep them for life, knowing I can't sell/trade them in the future without addressing the defect.

Last edited:
Appreciate the thoughts guys. I've checked pics with other members and it seems the only glaring defect is the missing pull tabs. You can see in the pics that they were either removed or never put on in the first place by Adidas. They were purchased from Smets and the receipt SKU matches the additional Smets sticker on the box. I'm leaning towards legit, but b-grades. I'm trying to work things out with the seller since I'll basically have to keep them for life, knowing I can't sell/trade them in the future without addressing the defect.

He could've bait and switched you. I believe they're fake because of the stitching on the size tag. I just find it so hard to believe that these would actually make it out of the factory. However I could be totally wrong.

He could've bait and switched you. I believe they're fake because of the stitching on the size tag. I just find it so hard to believe that these would actually make it out of the factory. However I could be totally wrong.

The stitching on the size tag looks like all the legit pairs I've seen. The PO on the size tag matches the sticker on the box.

It looks like the lining was marked where the tabs should have gone, but maybe never got put on:

If they are real, I don't kind keeping them. The seller is willing to give me a sizeable partial refund to account for the fact that I won't be able to sell/trade them later due to the factory defect.

I posted on here hoping those with pairs would compare the small details and post pics of anything that seemed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom