Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting on my VEG octobers! They were delivered to my friend and he just shipped them out to me. Not sure if I will wear right away but definitely looking crazy!

When?!

pinoy732 pinoy732 I know I said I'd get you a full body shot so you can see if Geobaskets would work for you...unfortunately I'm wearing all black so the pic sucks but hopefully you get the idea.

much appreciated. those are sick.

I know you are a big JE fan as well. Just recently got the original cast coast's in but unfortunately my squat game been real. Do you think the thigh is susceptible to stretching? Mine are razor right on me

much appreciated. those are sick.

I know you are a big JE fan as well. Just recently got the original cast coast's in but unfortunately my squat game been real. Do you think the thigh is susceptible to stretching? Mine are razor right on me
They do stretch, but not that much. Maybe size up and taper from the knee down?

They look good side by side, given the different sole, difference in materials.

They aren't bad, I like them more now I needed to see more pics

Still wouldn't buy, I rather have the HS IVs

Also I legit need these also have not got a high end shoe in ages now I don't remember last one, CL?

Just saw these on a new friend request page, love em.

Gonna be my new style since I been out the gym so long lol

Last edited:
al audi al audi , those Pearl/Milk Ramones are so nice! I have Geobaskets in the same colorway and I love how they're a break from the typical black/white iteration.

These Ramones are beautiful. I've been searching for a good deal for some Ramones for a while cause I don't think I can pull off Geobaskets. I was going to get the black ones but these are perfect.

Are they out already?  How do Ramones fit?  

Last edited:
I believe those already came out. Ramones fit TTS.

What do y'all think of these army boots?

Thinking of getting these from SS16 - prefer black outsole. Are there cobblers out there that can replace the outsole with black crepe?

Last edited:
Idc I like em

I like to try new things, Repped, Nice Kev

Those boots up there are nice echau

Whatever slander I threw at these before I take back btw

Last edited:
Idc I like em

I like to try new things, Repped, Nice Kev

Those boots up there are nice echau

Whatever slander I threw at these before I take back btw

You've converted [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cps looking clean [emoji]128567[/emoji]