Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to @BrianMendoza for these!

Wait so I have to write a short essay proving that I'm not a scammer so that I can pay over a band for some shoes??

They got life ****** up.

:lol:

Ehh. It seems like everyone is jumping on sneakers as the new cash cow. Years back it was just certain designers, now all the major labels have their own casual/street/basketball shoes. Then all these start ups popping up offering similar designs with no interactions to quality or style. Collegume (sp?) I'm not talking about you, you seem honest and legitimately focused on craftsmanship and materials.

Ehh. It seems like everyone is jumping on sneakers as the new cash cow. Years back it was just certain designers, now all the major labels have their own casual/street/basketball shoes. Then all these start ups popping up offering similar designs with no interactions to quality or style. Collegume (sp?) I'm not talking about you, you seem honest and legitimately focused on craftsmanship and materials.
I can't really speak on that as I am not informed or affiliated with the brand. I assume if they had an opportunity to come in here as well and explain their motivation, inspiration, etc. you may find that they also appear "honest and legitimately focused on craftsmanship and materials." I just posted something I saw on Instagram and as you can see from my post count & join date, I dont post often. 

Well they say made in Italy, but that sneaker in the photo is a really bad amalgamation of ideas. The mid profile and similar heel piece to the arena and CP. The SLP/JORDAN/Air Force One toe box and mid panel mark. I don't know, just not my thing. And this line from their web page has me laughing

"ENTER OUR FREE RAFFLE FOR A CHANCE TO PURCHASE A PAIR OF LAVATI'S UPON RELEASE DATE."

FAH with the Nike marketing.

Last edited:
The color way on the lanvins up there are sick ^^

Just got these in. I wear a 43 in achilles, 42 in bball highs...got a 41 woman CP, and surprisingly they fit.

Can't believe the few deals I've got the past few days, these Cps for 166, bottega slip ons in white for 183, and lanvin cap toe mid tops in black for 190. Unreal, and they're  shoes I can wear on a daily

Last edited:
Can't believe the few deals I've got the past few days, these Cps for 166, bottega slip ons in white for 183, and lanvin cap toe mid tops in black for 190. Unreal, and they're  shoes I can wear on a daily
[/quote]

Be careful, you will end up like me with a lot of similar basic looking shoes. When you add their prices together they become expensive. Nice cps that colorway is real nice!

Last edited:
my buddy posted a snap in the common projects showroom in NYC for one of the fashion conventions they had Chelsea boots with a vulcanizes sole olive ish and dark brown Chelsea boots

I just replied to that post on IG, I paid for a pair and I've been waiting for over 8 weeks now.

after six weeks of waiting they sent me a shipping confirmation and a dead tracking number, so I waited patiently..
Two weeks later, I still haven't received anything, i check the tracking number still dead.

I requested a refund off of them within only a few days of placing my order with them, due to the unexpected death in the family and a funeral that I now had to pay for, they said no refunds, ok fine I'll have to keep them and find money else where..

It's been over 8 weeks now I still don't have anything to show for my money spent, if they don't want to send me the shoes, OK.. Fine, just refund me my money, you have had it for over two months now.

I requested a refund 6 weeks before I even got sent a shipping confirmation. So I fail to see how I'm a prick or trying to scam anyone, They said they would deliver the shoes in 5 weeks, its has been over 8 weeks, I have nothing but a dead tracking number. I'm the one feeling like I have been scammed, I only speak out now after reading that very rude post, that is so unprofessional. [emoji]128532[/emoji] What type of company is this?

I now suspect I have been given a fake tracking number and shall receive nothing.
so did u do a chargeback? or are you still getting the shoes? im confused

so did u do a chargeback? or are you still getting the shoes? im confused

So am I [emoji]128514[/emoji] They messaged me back today and said the shoes are stuck in customs, if I get them, I will keep the shoes, if I don't get them, I will try to get the money back from them or the card company.

Long story short.

I ordered and paid for the shoes 8 weeks ago.
I then tried to cancel my order due to unforeseen circumstances within the first week of me placing the order.
I am told no cancellations, no refunds.
6 weeks go by and I recieve a shipping confirmation and a tracking number.
Tracking number is dead, I wait two weeks, the tracking number is still dead and I still have recieved nothing.
I message them after reading the IG post, 24 hours later I receive a reply saying the shoes are stuck in customs.
Should arrive soon.

So if all ends well I should recieve the shoes 9 weeks after paying for them, 4 weeks past the promised delivery date.
I mistakenly thought they was not sending me the shoes and was delaying or was not going to refund my money, because of the dead tracking number, IG post and its 3 weeks and counting past the promised delivery date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom