Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in the wrong thread...

Has anyone handled the warm white or vintage white Achilles in person? I usually re-up on a pair of regular white CPs each spring, but I might just cop some white Stan Smiths and a pair of these instead.

A - I don't pay retail. I try to keep it at or around $300 USD (which right now is like $500 CDN lol). Just annoying buying the same pair of shoes every year.

Saw vintage white in person today - solid. Just the right shade

Can't go wrong with the CP or Collegium

But the quality and price point is very attractive an I personally respect the fact you engage with us.

The logo isn't really a big deal to me. The fact that it seems to be engraved via "laser" is nice. I always wear pants and my heel tab is usually covered any way. I'm really looking forward to beating the vegetable tan and getting some good patina. It's a good pair of kicks to look forward to wearing for someone like me who only has 3-4 kicks in rotation at a time and I wear my shoes hard. These fit pretty much the same as CP. No issue with sizing for me.

Last edited:
those collegiums look very nice but if they are at a similar price point to what I can get a pair of CP's for then there is no way im choosing anything but CP's. 

those collegiums look very nice but if they are at a similar price point to what I can get a pair of CP's for then there is no way im choosing anything but CP's. 

Correct me if I'm wrong I thought these were like 200 bucks and CPs like 400+??

Yes I'm srs lol

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong I thought these were like 200 bucks and CPs like 400+??

Yes I'm srs lol
naw they are 325 - and cps are like 330 - 375 but you can find them for cheaper.  

although some sites have achilles at 400+ 

but overall cp's are very attainable at the same price point. 

I mean they are dope, but........

I love shadows. Pass given.

Last edited:
Tobacco looks good. Gonna have to order a pair of chelseas. The grey looks nice too, but personally I can't get down with grey shoes/boots.

not super high end but i kno u guys would be interested. story et fall boots in tobacco and grey.

Just because it's not SLP

Nah bro SEF is high end if ya ask me.

JP don't send me cool pics like that. He sends me ugly *** Supreme air max coming out. Lmao

Last edited:
The grey looks nice too, but personally I can't get down with grey shoes/boots.

:wow:

Is this real life??

You might like these.........

One of the homies just copped.

Sold off 2 Yzy 350 recently so I copped these. Plan to make money off next 350, I can't believe how much people pay for those. 750s okay but 350?! Lmao

Last edited:
Tan Wyatt Chelsea's ain't nothing new though. They dropped a few months back right around when Tan Hedi Chelsea's did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom