Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a minute guys. New pick ups today. Not sure if I'm keeping the blue or the perforated pairs but the off whites and mustards are very nice! Got an eye out for the olive CP chelseas coming up too.
I've had my white perforated Cps for 2+ years now, and out all of the sneakers i have, those get the most compliments, which is pretty cool since they are such basic shoes.  They're a keeper! and they don't crease as bad as the non-perf ones.

Even though the blue looks sick, would be tough to get your moneys worth out of it, so I agree on the return with that!

Nothing extraordinary but Picked these BV and Lanvin mids up a few weeks ago both for a little under 200 each. The Lanvin mids are really nice with mad padding around the ankle area, amazing for every day wear.

srizvi722 srizvi722 thanks man, the off whites have matching laces but I haven't worn them out so I can't say just yet how it looks in daylight. Indoors though, they seem to be wel matched. The blues all seem to get the same reaction, nice color but not versatile enough to merit the price. I'd much rather the mint or blush... Or even the olive chelseas.

I like the Lanvin mids a lot. Where did you find those two for such a great price? Any more? And cute dog, I pick up my puppy this weekend. My first dog, I don't really even know what to expect.

^ My W+H and CPs are a 42. The W+H fit slightly more snug.

Very stupid question, but what's the best product for cleaning white midsoles?

That's interesting, I had purchased the Wings + Horns black low sneakers from Club Monaco 2 winters ago.  I wear at least a 44 in most sneakers including CP but for the Wings + Horns the 43 fit me well, I found them to run large.  The quality was very nice but I ended up getting and keeping black Lanvins which I paid less for at the time.

Last edited:
I was able to score the Lanvin mid from tres bien for $182 around new year time. I also have the low classics in black, which are nicer, but these mids are cool for the winter and I couldn't turn them down for that price. Olive Chelsea's sound amazing! Haven't seen them yet though.

Having a pup is a load of work but they become your life in the best way possible.

Any opinions on the women's SLP Palm Skate vs Men's, Palm print all over vs just on the front and back?

Nick, where did you scoop the CPs from? Nordies?

23soles 23soles

Nope, I grabbed them from MrPorter. My boy in Nordstrom's men's designer left to work at Armani. I haven't kept up much with what their stock as of late. MrP looks out though.

You looking to buy a pair? What color?

Nick, where did you scoop the CPs from? Nordies?

23soles 23soles

Nope, I grabbed them from MrPorter. My boy in Nordstrom's men's designer left to work at Armani. I haven't kept up much with what their stock as of late. MrP looks out though.

You looking to buy a pair? What color?

Mustard
Tans (which I see on MrP now) and Mint, maybe burgundy.

Really you the plug, really you the plug?

Last edited:
I wish man. I think a couple in here have close friends at MrP. I just buy retail but my rep is helpful, so if you need help tracking sle thing down, I'll help however I can. What size are you?

Haha, they really are. This new season's wyatts are really nice. Best after the FW13's. I'm debating if I should grab a pair. I've beat my stuffed pair up real good.

Nick, you can probably get good money for the studded even if they are beat.  Seems like people actually prefer a beat up pair right now. 

Most don't like buscmei in here, I like most models and have the 100mm.  But those pictured above are terrible. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom