Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited:

What site is that

I'm totally over the whole HS and veg octobers (company who makes them)
Go look these up on eBay I was so close to getting the HS black IVs, glad I didn't now.

FLYKNIT those SLP Palm trees def legit. Think I'm gonna copp after I clear some space real quick.

I need some SLP skates/boots or BV and maybe some Rick Owens and I'm done. Retired, at least for a few months I hope.

the only other thing about the slp skates is that they are literally just like canvas vans. i just cant pay that much for vans with a leather tongue. especially since they keep upping the price

the only other thing about the slp skates is that they are literally just like canvas vans. i just cant pay that much for vans with a leather tongue. especially since they keep upping the price

Slp are leather lined and a much lighter shoe. Obviously all that isn't worth the price markup so only get them for the pattern you like. I wouldn't pay slp money for a plain white pair

Thanks. Do you typically see that price only around Black Friday sales, or is it possible to see before then?

The fashion world doesn't really follow Black Friday per say. That is normally the start of sale session with it lasting until mid January depending on the retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom