Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just totally lost touch CL, nice copp though. You sound excited.

Last edited:
Just arrived. Wow! Suhweet!....whoever says money doesn't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop! Thankful
Those look really sick.  I started buying CLs a year ago and allow myself to get 1 pair every season..I don't think I'd look cool with spikes on my shoes even though they look cool as hell 
frown.gif

dying to get a new pair of CLs this season..having a hard time deciding which one.  I loved the ones with the saffiano leather but those sold out by the time I realized they were saffiano

Those look really sick.  I started buying CLs a year ago and allow myself to get 1 pair every season..I don't think I'd look cool with spikes on my shoes even though they look cool as hell :frown:

dying to get a new pair of CLs this season..having a hard time deciding which one.  I loved the ones with the saffiano leather but those sold out by the time I realized they were saffiano

Thanks SRI! Yeah I think I'm done for a cool minute buying kicks....I won some quick cash at Craps table & voila, CL's! Man, they are addictive!

Can't spend it when you dead my man!

you can say that again.........gotta enjoy life.

it only sucks if you spend too much and your savings account is dog **** :lol:

i dunno about you but i know a few real life stories...........:smh:

those CP chelseas are clean AF

Last edited:

no idea.........i stopped caring and fakes have gotten too close

please don't pay retail, I'm no trying to sound like a snob at all I'm far from that real life, so don't think that.

a lot of people are "off" arenas.........so you can find some legit pair in many colors in great condition for the low.............my boy sells a lot of high end stuff and arenas are going for JB prices these days

hit my inbox if you you ever need something

Last edited:
These Bottega's are coming out soon and it looks like they extended the tongue on the re issue desert boots

Last edited:
JB prices?? Put me on. I was actually looking at a pair of arenas to pair with an outfit for an upcoming event.

I can't get that low on grailed

Has anyone ordered off Visvim.tv before. Have encountered unexpected duty fees in the past. Just wondering if anyone has an idea what it may be like coming from Japan to US. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom