Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn ... Bought a 9.5 uk off Farfetch thinking it was a 10.5... Hopefully they still fit [emoji]128064[/emoji] Adidas sizing is really different in every shoe.

Irritating as hell lol

Yeah I don't understand their sizing sometimes. I heard it was pretty bad with the Yeezy 750 but I've never owned a pair of Adida Yeezys...or Y-3 actually.

Last edited:
Spence Clothing has crazy prices on margielas right now. This code works for 10% off as well: MM70PETLD

triple velcros for $234, degrades for $247. Prices before coupon.

Also, Steven Alan has 22% off CP's. Achilles, Chelseas, plus WELCOME2015 worksfor 15% off. Achilles come out to $267, Chelseas $360.

I know I've already posted pics of both pairs individually, but just excited to be able to grab both pairs.

Repped tomdiginson tomdiginson [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I'm going to try grab the mint and blush cp's, how do they size?
if I fit a size us8 in Nike roshes and a us8 in converse lows, 41 in margiela gats, what size should I buy the cp's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] thank you

Last edited:
Repped [@]TomDiginson[/@ ]I'm going to try grab the mint and blush cp's, how do they size?
if I fit a size us8 in Nike roshes and a us8 in converse lows, 41 in margiela gats, what size should I buy the cp's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] thank you
I would say go true to size. I'm a size 11 us and went with a 44 in my gats and triple straps as well as a 44 in common projects achiles and vintage highs. I also wear a size 11 in chucks.

Last edited:
I'm going to try grab the mint and blush cp's, how do they size?

TTS. They run long but very narrow IMO

Can the BV chelseas be resoled? I want a pair but not sure I'll drop the cash if I can't resole after the crepe wears out
I heard they can and I also heard they cannot. It really all comes down to if the cobbler wants to do it cause it's messy. What I do know for sure is that when the heel wears down, they can attach more crepe to it. It's like 30 bucks or so to do.

I would say go true to size. I'm a size 11 us and went with a 44 in my gats and triple straps as well as a 44 in common projects achiles and vintage highs. I also wear a size 11 in chucks.

TTS. They run long but very narrow IMO

Yes they definitely have a very slim profile.. Thank you both very much, Repped [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I found the mints in a us8 eu41, but I can't find the blush anywhere.. Does anyone know anywhere I can find them?? [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Last edited:

Spence Clothing has crazy prices on margielas right now. This code works for 10% off as well: MM70PETLD

Also, Steven Alan has 22% off CP's. Achilles, Chelseas, plus WELCOME2015 worksfor 15% off. Achilles come out to $267, Chelseas $360.
You are the real MVP my brother, just copped the Dark Grey CP Chelseas

All them Buffalo Boots are LIT. I wonder what's the ticket. I think the old ones were 7 something.

Repped. I didn't buy anything, but I was very tempted to. These are great deals, thanks for sharing!

In the office today:

Last edited:
i wear 9.5 nikes and 41 in CP. if you ever owned arenas i would size the same. 
and yeah they're pretty narrow. 

I have never bought arenas but I sized down 1 size in my pleateds, so you sized down 1.5 sizes.

Do the women's version differ from the men's in any way? Sizing or design?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom