Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just too much a hassle. I told the buyer to ship them back for a refund.
If anyone is looking for a deal on these, size 43, let me know.

If he can't see fake Margielas from a mile away, he needs to purchase from a retail store to ease his mind.
I found the mints in a us8 eu41, but I can't find the blush anywhere.. Does anyone know anywhere I can find them?? [emoji]128584[/emoji]

Caliroots

I just got a pair about 2 weeks ago.

Yes, thank the OP of the sale. Really wanted those tan CP but held back because I just got in tan boots. That $360 price I went to jump on but was to late. Congrats to everyone that copped for a great price.

Yes, thank the OP of the sale. Really wanted those tan CP but held back because I just got in tan boots. That $360 price I went to jump on but was to late. Congrats to everyone that copped for a great price.

The dark greys are still on there, but they look just mehh to me.

Anyone have some dope on foot pics?

I'm hurt. The Spence deal is clutch but Noone ever have futures in a 45

You're right.

All I do is clutter threads I should take this time to focus on expanding my windfall and being better than before, thank you for helping me. What if I some how developed BPD? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Inside the house all day dealing with social media non stop, wow......

You're a great guy Murphy. I'm logging out for a few months to reset. Thank You again.

If he can't see fake Margielas from a mile away, he needs to purchase from a retail store to ease his mind.
Agreed, and now I feel bad for refunding him because he was such a needy buyer and I went above and beyond for him just so he could waste my time.

But it is what is is, I got the shoes back and hopefully I get a better/more mature buyer this time around.

You can always sell that store credit on Raise.com for cash if it's a gift card.
Thanks, didn't know about this site.

Bloomies ended up having them, picked them up today...beyond comfortable

I think the ones they had on Steven Alan were sand right? (Source: I got cart jacked on my size). As to the sand/tan/khaki descriptions, does anyone know what the SS16 ones are?

looking into getting some louboutins... if i wear a 9-9.5 in nikes what size should i go with?

Caliroots

I just got a pair about 2 weeks ago.

Thank you [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Agreed, and now I feel bad for refunding him because he was such a needy buyer and I went above and beyond for him just so he could waste my time.
But it is what is is, I got the shoes back and hopefully I get a better/more mature buyer this time around.

I hate people like that, waste of space [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Thank you [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I hate people like that, waste of space [emoji]128532[/emoji]

WTF? FYI. Don't buy from Caliroots, I think they raised the prices for the Achilles. I got the blush at $322 cuz the reg price couple weeks back was 299 Euro. They raised the prices to 330 Euro now.

Those that are into loafers/ drivers, any recommendations ? Looking for casual mainly to wear with shorts. I got a pair of tods and like them. Might get another pair of them ( pic attached) . I like what Gucci offers but wanted to expand It a bit before I get the tods I'm eying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom