Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they considered high end?

I remember dude was throwing shade at CP last time

Lol they are better quality than CPs so yeah they are high end. Whether you like the silhouette or not is besides the point.

CP is a great company.   Its simple, Collegium is an alternative Italian hand made sneaker with a different focus, we love materials.  

The difference on the way we want to move culture is we do not want to only create in the realm of pigmented (painted) leather sneakers, that is which a process is found on almost all sneaker brands today, reviving the old tannery methods and placing them on a timeless silhouette isn't.   We are here for the consumers that want story and quality in their materials.   Those of you who experienced our 1st Triumph Release have a proof to case.  Whether it be our Vegetable tanned leathers (not Vachetta) or our water resistant suedes (without 3rd party products), unique suedes like Kudu, or an aniline dyed leather vs pigmented, or our other things that are lined up.   

If you like materials and appreciate that part of the process, thats what we are creating.   The minimal silhouette is a canvas for the art of materials.   If thats not something you look for in a sneaker, then the product is simply not for you.
Lol they are better quality than CPs so yeah they are high end. Whether you like the silhouette or not is besides the point.
"Better quality" is so subjective in today's market, but we do that pride on spending a lot of time and money on hand picking each of our materials being used, rather than simply letting our manufacture handle it.  So yes, we believe we offer better than most out there.

We apologize if our process isn't for everyone.   

Last edited:

Bottega Aussie Lace Up

I don't really know how I feel about them.
I like them but... They're essentially Clarks.

I said the same thing about the chelsea boots though and now I'm in search of a second pair of toffees.

What's the overall opinion on DSquared sneakers in here? I've seen some heavily discounted pairs in Marshalls in Canada. Some of the styles are just not nice looking, but I've seen a few I'd wear as well. Saw these for 190$ Cad.

trash

if you gave me money to wear those i would give the money back to you. 

Last edited:
Dsquared sneakers aren't where it's at, but their jeans and clothing are nice

Buddeez. Gilt has the SLP Palm Tree lows for $375.

There are personal 30% off coupons up to a limit fo $75. The code is Thirty but could be specific to your account. Comes out to $333 shipped.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Buddeez. Gilt has the SLP Palm Tree lows for $375.

There are personal 30% off coupons up to a limit fo $75. The code is Thirty but could be specific to your account. Comes out to $333 shipped.

Good luck.

Thanks for the heads up on the code, ended up grabbing the black givenchy lace low

That bottega will look great when worn properly. Personally I would wrap the laces around back like I do with my geos. I've seen pics like that with cropped pants and with skinny pants with stacks and they looked real good both ways.

Side note, going on a lil trip tom and it took me literally and hour to figure out which sneakers I'm bringing. Ended up bringing 7 pairs for the week lmao. All in there own carry on so they don't get squished. Issues I know, but I know you all understand.

Last edited:
As much fuego as that is, I think I've decided personally the only harness I need are nut/tan suede.

Hopefully my pair stays in good conditions over the years now that Hedi won't be the one enforcing the permanent collection :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom