Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these today for $116 usd (150$ cad) Not sure how much it will appeal to those in here lol.

Picked up some Qasas and it feels like the vamp stretches past/over the sole when stepping down. Not sure if they're supposed to fit like that, with little vamp support, or if my feet are too wide. Length is fine, not sure if sizing up would help or if it's just part of the design.

Picked up some Qasas and it feels like the vamp stretches past/over the sole when stepping down. Not sure if they're supposed to fit like that, with little vamp support, or if my feet are too wide. Length is fine, not sure if sizing up would help or if it's just part of the design.
they just feel like that

Anyone have more pics of these? Other angles on foot look book shots etc. tempted to pull the trigger with today's 15% ebates promo and nm's current gc promo. I dont see them on the ysl site

They are a pre-order item for the fall collection out sometime in the next few months. Probably no other pics of them.

They don't look too good there.
Besides the silhouette being a little tired, they look like they'd be hot and heavy.

Dammit guys I thought we agreed SLP, we off that???

Jk. Too drab for me. And I'm an earth tone kinda guy.

Sucker for gum soles but these actually ruin da shoe for me

Looks too narrow, but nice

Coach got some dope stuff, I think for women though :smh:

Also 25% off on featurelv, enter code 60k at checkout. Got just don hats and other stuff not excluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom