Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped for the info on the hedi jods. I snagged a pair, have always just texted them my name and CC info and address, both the actual SLP stores as well as outlets. I've even wired money to the outlet in Bicester without issues.

As always, your mileage may vary. When I sent money to the outlets in London though there were a few more steps (send photo ID + funds directly from my bank account), but same end result.

At the end of the day, the only thing at risk is my card info which I don't care too much about these days with fraud protection.

Repped for the info on the hedi jods. I snagged a pair, have always just texted them my name and CC info and address, both the actual SLP stores as well as outlets. I've even wired money to the outlet in Bicester without issues.

As always, your mileage may vary. When I sent money to the outlets in London though there were a few more steps (send photo ID + funds directly from my bank account), but same end result.

At the end of the day, the only thing at risk is my card info which I don't care too much about these days with fraud protection.
Also copped! :smile:

thank you DesD1!

Last edited:
Compared to the listed brands. they not that Great 

Guess you get what you pay for! When it comes to these designer shoes what sets them apart? Are the materials that great, build quality? Sorry for the newb questions but as I get older I realize how important quality is. I just dont want to be paying for name recognition.

man lemme know if y'all ever see some chelsea or harness for that price lol

Wore the balenciaga trainers the past few days and they're worth every penny!

I concur SSENSE and Barneys had the runners on discount. Not the best discounts tho but pretty solid

I picked up black camo rockrunners Christmas 2013 for like $275. Must have been the best deal I ever got--have to mebtion, from the Valentino boutique.

Bale trainers look spicy

Echau pitches hurting my feelings. Fire fit dude [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Bale trainers look spicy

Echau pitches hurting my feelings. Fire fit dude [emoji]128588[/emoji]
Thanks!

Deets on Jeans? Im Guessing they are SLP. How do they fit compared to John  Elliott
http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...enim_cod36809903hb.html#section=men_rtw_denim

Comparing measurements to the current Cast 2, they should fit similar. I do notice with the new JE denim, the initial fit is pretty good, but due to the denim or the stretch component they use, they seem to get overstretched over time.

At the JE price point, you might as well buy SLP overseas.

Last edited:

Thanks!

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...enim_cod36809903hb.html#section=men_rtw_denim

Comparing measurements to the current Cast 2, they should fit similar. I do notice with the new JE denim, the initial fit is pretty good, but due to the denim or the stretch component they use, they seem to get overstretched over time.

At the JE price point, you might as well buy SLP overseas.
Thanks any overseas site you can recommend specifically with the pair you posted. 

anyone ordered from Balenciaga web store before? I pre-ordered the speed trainer on 15 Jan but on 25 Jan I got email saying that my pre-order is cancelled because "products you ordered were no longer available at preparation of your parcel." 

After reading the email, I made another order with express shipping (1-3 days) (at this time its not pre-order anymore) and until today I have not received any shipping confirmation email. [emoji]128580[/emoji] tried to email them and still no reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom