Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If there were multiple colors available I would have doubled up for sure.  I ordered black but I probably would have selected the cigar suede if it was available. I tracked the stock level and I only estimate like 9 pairs in total in a broad range of sizing and all were listed as black. (6D, 7D,  two 9D, 10D, two 11D, 13D, 14D)
I slept on the deal and am really pissed about it now. Can anyone confirm if they've seen SLP boots (particularly styles like the Hedi chelseas and jodhpurs go that low in price often?) I saw when @echau posted that they had the black leather jodhpurs for like $450 or something at the outlets a little while back but sizing was little to none.

I'm a "broke boi" according to all the trolls in here but I wouldn't want to spend over $500 on a pair. They put non permanent collection items on deep sale pretty often but it's rare to see PC items on sale for more than like 20-30%. Best bet may be Grailed.

Last edited:
Even Grailed won't have them brand new for that price. why yall don't just buy immediately instead of worrying about "doubling up" or thinking. At worst if you do spontaneously buy and decide a week later you don't want you can return em or sell em for a lil l profit.

That sale reminds me I could use a pair of Rick Owens high tops no drkshdw

Even Grailed won't have them brand new for that price. why yall don't just buy immediately instead of worrying about "doubling up" or thinking. At worst if you do spontaneously buy and decide a week later you don't want you can return em or sell em for a lil l profit.
I don't think that's totally true. I follow a lot of them on Grailed and a majority sell for around 500-600. So ya, under 350 is pretty unheard of but you will still save a lot over paying $895 plus taxes. A lot will be used though so you're right about that but I've seen many new sell for around 550-600.

Last edited:

I don't think that's totally true. I follow a lot of them on Grailed and a majority sell for around 500-600. So ya, under 350 is pretty unheard of but you will still save a lot over paying $895 plus taxes. A lot will be used though so you're right about that but I've seen many new sell for around 550-600.
Check some overseas sites like Italist or Grifo.

Also, if you've checked www.ysl.com, the Chelseas, Jodhpurs, and Harness Boots are no longer part of the permanent collection. If you want them, get them before they're gone.

Check some overseas sites like Italist or Grifo.

Also, if you've checked www.ysl.com, the Chelseas, Jodhpurs, and Harness Boots are no longer part of the permanent collection. If you want them, get them before they're gone.
Damn I didn't even realize that about the permanent collection. I guess it's just a matter of time before they start pulling Hedi creations away one by one.

Damn that's right they really gonna start pulling Heidi's stuff away. Didn't even think of that.
Ya there have been "enthusiasts" starting to collect pieces or backup pieces they feel will never be produced again. I thought it was odd to introduce the 40 mm heel on the chelseas. In my opinion, the 40 mm heel looks too outlandish and high for the overall shape of them. I can understand using it on the harness boots but it throws off the balance of the chelseas I feel.

Grabbed Bottega Vanetas for $350. Sucks I have a bone spur on my right foot cause these things are goddamn gorgeous. Might just exhange them for CP's. Meh.

I need those nut suede studded wyatts from a few seasons back in an 8 but haven't seen any pairs pop up at all on Grailed; eBay etc

Ended up grabbing these today. They are so dope

Do you guys topy/ rubber coat the soles of your SLP boots or other leather soled shoes? Other than protection, they're practical for grip and traction but I've seen some complain about it cheapening the look of the boots or being unnecessary. I'm definitely going to put a topy on my pair but am wondering what I should expect to pay for a quality job.

Do you guys topy/ rubber coat the soles of your SLP boots or other leather soled shoes? Other than protection, they're practical for grip and traction but I've seen some complain about it cheapening the look of the boots or being unnecessary. I'm definitely going to put a topy on my pair but am wondering what I should expect to pay for a quality job.
Paid 30 USD a pair recently to get a few pairs done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom