Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ncmalko1

Here are the only Gucci sneaks I'd be caught in.  Any old heads will tell you that these were the HUGE in the mid 1980's. HUGE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gucci...m2eae0f4d43#ht_500wt_920

theres already been a couple pages on these not too long ago- they are back out and can be easily found

and
laugh.gif
@ that auction...which nt'er is it
nerd.gif
gucci resell game "imported from italy"
roll.gif

I went back a good twenty pages and saw lots of Gucci sneaks but not these ones on ebay. I have to say you young boys were some goofy %!+ sneaks these days.

I went back a good twenty pages and saw lots of Gucci sneaks but not these ones on ebay. I have to say you young boys were some goofy %!+ sneaks these days.
My man ncmalko1
laugh.gif
I see you've made your way from the clothing thread still spitting that venom. Yo you remind me of a Joe Buddens line "I realize my opinions hated/ so why am I so opinionated"

I posted those 80's Gucci sneaker several times, half of the time they were on sale too. I still see those shoes in the Gucci store every time I visit.

Not this guy again
mad.gif

RFX45... I know dude at the local Gucci shop and he said they could only be bought if you special ordered them. The first time they had enough produced to have them in store was late June. So, you have never seem them on sale. But honestly... look at these shoes you guys are posting JrHodges. Are you freaking kidding me. JRHodges... look at those goofy @@# moon boots in your avatar. Horrific, horrendous, horrible. I would crack up if I saw any man wearing those things. I'm just trying to help you refocus. I see pictures of the stuff I wore in the 80's and say, "What the hell was I thinking" (Adidas Sweat Jacket, bell bottom tailor made slacks and patent leather sneaks). All I'm trying to do JRHodges is save you embarrassment.

RFX45... I know dude at the local Gucci shop and he said they could only be bought if you special ordered them. The first time they had enough produced to have them in store was late June. So, you have never seem them on sale. 

trust me, I have seen them on sale. They were even on sale at bluefly for god sake. They are sold out now but they were at bluefly.
Here's the link: http://www.bluefly.com/Gucci-white-...ers/newarrivals-cat60004/308087601/detail.fly

Here's the link to my post in this thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ESIGNER-SHOES-pics-.html

Funny, because the "only Guccis you'd be caught in" look like garbage to me.  That just goes to show you everyone has their own opinion. Oh well

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Funny, because the "only Guccis you'd be caught in" look like garbage to me.  That just goes to show you [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not[/color] everyone has good taste their own opinion. Oh well

There was never a Gucci sneaker that came close to the popularity of the 84 Tennis. I dont know if you were around in the 80's Iceberg but they were huge. In Philly they were way more sought after than any Jordan. You could only get them in AC and I remember people renting mini-vans to bring 10+ people to AC. There aint never been a Gucci sneaker that had that sort of following. That is why the Sean Carter Reebok copied it almost identically. People have been fein'ing for this shoe for decades.

Are those the LV croc sneakers? I tried them on but they didn't fit. I'm glad about that because they cost over 3000.00 and I would have had to have them.

There was never a Gucci sneaker that came close to the popularity of the 84 Tennis. I dont know if you were around in the 80's Iceberg but they were huge. In Philly they were way more sought after than any Jordan. You could only get them in AC and I remember people renting mini-vans to bring 10+ people to AC. There aint never been a Gucci sneaker that had that sort of following. That is why the Sean Carter Reebok copied it almost identically. People have been fein'ing for this shoe for decades.
Just because they were super popular doesn't mean that they looked good.  Skin tight jeans are popular, but they definitely don't look good.  I'm not bashing  anyone who likes them, I personally just don't like them, and it's ok for me to not like something that someone else likes, and ok for somebody to not like something that I like.  My problem is when people come in here and say that somebody else wears "goofy" Gucci sneakers, but the Gucci sneakers that you feel aren't goofy should be praised by everyone.  

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Funny, because the "only Guccis you'd be caught in" look like garbage to me.  That just goes to show you not everyone has good taste their own opinion. Oh well
New joints waiting at the doorstep when I got home today.  For the office. Thunder, you're right, that's what it is, I don't have good taste. lol

f5a3636d4c18d6ac79add27e9702d0dfcb5e102d.JPG

3fc16f4bdd7fd59cd62feba173d1b21afdfec60f.JPG

Nice Ferragamos. Got it from Nordstrom? I think those are the same ones I got my eyes on.

hey guys i have a huge favor to ask. i got stuck with prada store credit after i bought some american cup sneakers and they dont give cash or credit refunds (i didnt know that) and now im stuck with it. the card has $400 on it buyim trying to get sell this card for atleast 380ish but neg. let me know i have all receipt to prove it. OR if anyone wants something out of the prada store we can make arrangements so u can use the card and u give me the cash meaning if u wanna buy something in the store for lets say 250 u can give me like 240 and ill use my card and u save $10 (mainly because u cant get cash of credit refunds from the prada store and u can check for yourself if u want to call the store or anything. please help me out nt i know u guys buy alot of high end stuff so please let me know. thanks alot

nosfreak... if thats you in the picture I will buy it off you and then we can go to lunch. If not, never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom