Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still looking for help authenticating a couple of pairs:

I posted the first pair in the thread and didnt get much feedback except for Rishi who said he thought they were fake based on the color.  I got more pics because I thought it had a lot to do with the camera quality.  Any help would be appreciated.:

tmlv1.jpg

tmlv8.jpg

tmlv8.jpg
sbsnzn.jpg

29bbp5f.jpg

1z2py1f.jpg

2uyrp7s.jpg

16gy89i.jpg

2lc2xld.jpg

2mha03o.jpg

Date Stamp reads: BA0078 13

2nd pair:

wtuc1g.jpg

2zi95xe.jpg

2zpipu0.jpg

de65b6.jpg

29289km.jpg

I apologize I didn't get to reply to your PM but to me, those look real.
However, keep in mind that I only have the graphite and low-top so I can't fully judge how authentic either of those.
In the end, I say buy the seller and not the item. Make sure to pay PayPal too so you have some fallback in case they are fake.

Good luck.

i almost picked up a 2nd pair of black jaspers this week, just to have on ice... but i got a hold of myself and didn't... LOL! i don't think i'll wear my pair enough to beat 'em down enough that i wouldn't wanna wear 'em. the 2nd pair would just sit there...

am thinking about picking up some red don's tho... i know where my size is that's about to go up for sale, but i have first dibs b4 they do...

anyone know if dons and jaspers fit the same? trying to figure that out first and foremost.

and what's up with these red suede louis loafers posted in here a few months ago?

swpr83.jpg

anyone have a name or style number?

sure they're long gone, but i'd sure love to have a pair...

Proto, glad to know you're still going strong for the LV x KW collection.

I've given up hope for them and settling for some Louboutins.

Proto, glad to know you're still going strong for the LV x KW collection.

I've given up hope for them and settling for some Louboutins.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I apologize I didn't get to reply to your PM but to me, those look real.
However, keep in mind that I only have the graphite and low-top so I can't fully judge how authentic either of those.
In the end, I say buy the seller and not the item. Make sure to pay PayPal too so you have some fallback in case they are fake.

Good luck.
No prob boss, you dont owe me an answer.  I appreciate any and all feedback though.  to be clear though, you think both of the pairs look real? 

PS: im not using your opinion as a sworn statement or anything
laugh.gif
  Just trying to get varying opinions so I can try to help come to a consensus.  I've gotten real across the board on the 2nd pair, but the first pair ive gotten one fake.

Originally Posted by mellowg

monte carlo
Can someone else verify this please.
I called the 866 number and was told the monte carlo was not released in red.
Thanks in advance.

1284782472.jpg

Pierre Hardy Side Zip Nappa High Top Sneakers BLACK and Jacob & Co. Watch Swiss Made Quartz Watch
Five Time Zone Collection

[h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i almost picked up a 2nd pair of black jaspers this week, just to have on ice... but i got a hold of myself and didn't... LOL! i don't think i'll wear my pair enough to beat 'em down enough that i wouldn't wanna wear 'em. the 2nd pair would just sit there...

am thinking about picking up some red don's tho... i know where my size is that's about to go up for sale, but i have first dibs b4 they do...

anyone know if dons and jaspers fit the same? trying to figure that out first and foremost.
that's insane that you're still finding pairs. probably a bigger shoe size?

nah, the bigger sizes went first in LV stores actually.

the black jaspers were on ebay and the red dons are from a person.

not finding anything thru LV, haven't even tried since the beginning of the year...

yeah, it's taking everything i got not to splurge on the red dons. i already got 2 all red shoes (the red supreme blazers, which are almost all red, and the all red air attack am1's), that's the only reason i'm stopping myself, i really don't need 'em. but they are much flyer than both, for sure. uuugggghhhh!
30t6p3b.gif

i'd drop some serious bread on those red LV monte carlos, if i could find 'em... they sound rare...

I just saw those Balenciaga on Sat. The clear soles and distressed leathers really made the shoe pop.

Rishi, really nice Pierre Hardy's. How much did they run you? Also, are those Dior Hi's with the straps next to them?

Damn, been looking for them Dior's for the longest time.

I saw them at Club21 in Singapore. I'm not from the states. They were only left with 42 and 44. They were about USD600. They also had it in another colour but can't remember them. Only these stood out as they are the most unique.

That's a pretty interesting story. Yeah. Club21 is the only store in Singapore that stocks these type of stuffs. I can hook you up if you have trouble finding them.

I'm guessing you also got the LV Stephen Sprouse High tops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom