Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you talkin bout perry ellis? or sperry?

personally sperry is still #1 for boat shoes imo, check out sperry x band of outsiders, they usually have better materials and better colour combinations and theyre inexpensive

those legs
eek.gif
, she looks like shes aging abit tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by Rishi

Legit check please my kind sirs.  been wanting these for a minute, but I haven't been scoping luxury kicks nearly long enough to decipher the knockos.  Much obliged in advance.

Without any doubt in my mind, most certainly fake unfortunately. Sorry
frown.gif
 Good luck though, hope you find a real pair soon!

jk8t5i.jpg

Pretty sure these are auth, no?  What's the diff between these and the ones I just posted?  Only thing I can tell is the shades of brown, but I figured it could easily be the camera? 

What are these called and anyone know where I can find them?  Whats the going rate?

Legit check please my kind sirs.  been wanting these for a minute, but I haven't been scoping luxury kicks nearly long enough to decipher the knockos.  Much obliged in advance.

frown.gif

jk8t5i.jpg

Pretty sure these are auth, no?  What's the diff between these and the ones I just posted?  Only thing I can tell is the shades of brown, but I figured it could easily be the camera? 

What are these called and anyone know where I can find them?  Whats the going rate?

frown.gif

jk8t5i.jpg

frown.gif

jk8t5i.jpg

Damn, you must really want those. Ebay is your only hope.

And that sneakers ont he douche next to Megan, nvm, it's not Lanvin. Megan Fox just got me mesmerized and just looked for a reason to post her pic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

frown.gif

jk8t5i.jpg

I think I told someone not too long ago call the 1-800 number last time I checked they still had pairs in vegas and a couple other places so try that first cause there are alot of fakes on ebay

The seller has 39k+ positive feedback so chances are it is pretty legit pair. You certainly won't be able to tell from the pics if the shoes are legit or not but again, most of the time you have to buy the seller, not the item.

Originally Posted by JRHodges11

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

frown.gif

I think I told someone not too long ago call the 1-800 number last time I checked they still had pairs in vegas and a couple other places so try that first cause there are alot of fakes on ebay

Thanks for the help.  Maybe i'm late but I was very surprised to see a whole rack of Gucci dress shoes in the local DSW shoe warehouse. Thinking bout coppin a pair or 2, the lady said they should be under $150 in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by hadegbite

anyone pick up the black patent leather w/ white sole ysl's hightop? pics?

If you're talking about the Malibu's I have a pair coming to my house on Thursday i'll post pics when I feel better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom