Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat up all?  Been lookin at this site past week or so n definitely respect yall in here.  Nice to see otha cats up on the fashion tip.  Shoes, clothes, accessories is what I do so wanted to share a lil bit with yall.  Heres a quick look at some of my stuff.  I love to rock J's, Diesel, Supras, alot otha brands besides my high end designers but like yall, I love my high ends.  Also I'ma post some of my clothing in the other forum so check that out, will definitely be on this site.  
f

dluv that is a sick collection right there...
pimp.gif

d luv, nice stuff up there as well as the other forum.
Any info on that double strap gucci sneaker? I've never seen that color, very nice.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks Dnice an Dena Up.  Appreciate it. @ Dena, If i remember right, those were some Exclusive Gucci's that dropped in Miami or something and what they had left over they got out here Cali somehow. They had like 3 or 4 hot pairs but that was the only one in my size so I had to cop them. I think on the Gucci website they have them in white on there.  

couple others I have

I've been gone for a minute come back and damn the new guy comes through with some heat, welcome Dluv

Nice stuff DLuv, good to see someone bring back some life to the thread. 
Nice pick-ups on the mid MMM Vino, got to pick myself up a pair as well.

Thank you everybody, much appreciated everyone. RFX45 i was reading older post, I was never into Lanvin till I actually saw them on your post wearing them, caught my eye, i need to get on those.

^^ %@* optimus, how do you keep getting those lol... I saw your for sale post a while back but i didnt have the funds to cop.

what size are your new ones??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

^^ !+% optimus, how do you keep getting those lol... I saw your for sale post a while back but i didnt have the funds to cop.

what size are your new ones??
nerd.gif

Keep chEcking eBay frequently. That's what I did. I did sell them and I regret it now. These are 11.5 so half a sz bigger but I managed to figure a way to wear them double socking. They were also used and not complete with all original accessories either
frown.gif

still to be able to get them thats a nice pick up Optimus, your size is common so thats good, i rarely seen any size 12 LV on ebay. 

dluv - you gotta just keep checking, I've probably looked for a good 3 months and I didn't think i was going to buy until I saw someone letting go a pair.

spottiswood - check LV's website and look at the spring/summer 2011 catalog. It has 2 perforated leather version, but my manager at LV showed me a few other CW and there's two that's a blk and white and it's not perforated, but has a bunch of miniture monogram logo on it in a black colorway and also a silver colorway. He showed me the perforated ones and they had a blue, orange, green, white, black and some other colors. They're not your usual green or blue either it's looks like it has a touch of neon to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom