Post pics of you wearing HEAT as a kid vol. 2008

good stuff, need to get myself a scanner, or find pics of my baby cousin rockin' my og 7's
pimp.gif

This thread is
pimp.gif

I have no pics of heat because I didn't start getting heat until I was old enough to buy it myself.

But, I'm happy to see that you guys parents took care of you like that.

Thats me in the Flint XIII's and the Red/Blue/White Polo. 18 Now.7 or 8 years old in that pic
pimp.gif

I have more but I need to find them.

Real nice thread here.

this is a fresh post. im not even in the same state as my parents but if i were i would have some good photos to contribute, off top i can remember photos inmy original sky jordan 1s, Fire red IVs, Black V's, White Infra VIs, Air Tech IIIs and probably more that i cant even think of right now.

wow some rich kids...i couldnt even think of gettin air jordans for my feet... first nike actually was in 6th grade let alone jordans lol

I still remember my first pair Jordans,...I saw my dad friend wearing the OG Jordan VIII's (playoffs) and I couldnt stop looking at them, i thought theywere the freshest kicks in the world. I had to beg my mother for a pair and did extra chores for 2 months. They were the jordan playoff xiii's I love thehell outta those shoes. Those were the only pair my mom ever bought me. Once i hit 14 and gotta job i spent every check on jordans and clothes lol, which wouldexplain why my OG's pair didnt start until Jordan XII's. No pics unfortunately.

I feel the guy who said he had a pair of BK's and thought he was rich, i felt the same way lol. Once i joined the 'Employed' population I onlybought Nikes and Jordans andI never looked back . 'F'' BK and Payless Prowings lol.

^Huarache's of somesort. I think the box said "Limited Edition" so I thought they were special.

^I'm the one on the 1st place podium. 8th Grade. 4X100M

Circa 88 with the Revolutions. I'm 22 so I was 2 or 3. Funny thing is, I'd rock that fit today if I had it---Marathon shirt is straight DOPE!

993252be737544a9a658afceab1448ba053f98e.jpg

i dont know were the pics are but i had some concords when i was a baby
so webbers when i was a baby
i remember having some 12's when i was about 3
and i can remember the rest

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by battleground03

Can't really say I was a kid back then
ohwell.gif
Dammit I'm old! Oh yeah, don't mind the date. I don't have a scanner so I took a pic of a pic
Me in og IV's and my brother in V's

yo battleground do you remember what gym that was? looks like rosecrans park gym in gardena.
Some major heat in this pic alone...Battleground you had some hops back in they day.

Back
Top Bottom